2016 Jersey Thread

Anyone know the jersey numbers for this season's new additions?

Interesting. Based on that teaser, the badge will be the plasticky kind that Timbers and Galaxy have on their new kits.

por-crest.png

010716_LA_GALAXY_RM_0014.JPG

That means we are getting the monogram as the new badge and not the entire logo. That makes me feel a LOT better about the leak. I thought that the city blue clashed a lot with everything else. I think this could look pretty sick!

Interesting. Based on that teaser, the badge will be the plasticky kind that Timbers and Galaxy have on their new kits.

por-crest.png

010716_LA_GALAXY_RM_0014.JPG

That means we are getting the monogram as the new badge and not the entire logo. That makes me feel a LOT better about the leak. I thought that the city blue clashed a lot with everything else. I think this could look pretty sick!
I think that monogram is actually on the back of the shirt not the front.

I think that monogram is actually on the back of the shirt not the front.
Hmm. You might be right based on the Union jersey. They have a similar, raised snake badge on the front of their jersey.

philadelphia-union-2016-home-kit%2B%25287%2529.jpg

I really hope it's the actual badge, though.

Reactions: Kjbert
Not a fan of the redundant NYC - if one cannot figure out the club based on the logo, one does not deserve a blatant hint.

To keep with the campy nature of the seismic rings/cosmic trajectories, it would have been more amusing the have a small satellite in that spot..... might as well go all in on the absurdity of it. [mike drops]

Not a fan of the redundant NYC - if one cannot figure out the club based on the logo, one does not deserve a blatant hint.

To keep with the campy nature of the seismic rings/cosmic trajectories, it would have been more amusing the have a small satellite in that spot..... might as well go all in on the absurdity of it. [mike drops]

Hang tight, we still have no idea what might be on the backside!!!

Reactions: Kjbert

What else can they put there? Besides a pigeon?

Edit: can anyone put an orange pigeon on the bottom?

What else can they put there? Besides a pigeon?
Considering a pigeon has absolutely nothing to do with the club, the thought probably never crossed the minds of NYCFC and Adidas.

What to put there..... I'm not a marketing genius so I have no idea, but if I had to come up with something off the cuff, I'd go with a slogan like, "Play for the Win" or, "Play to Win."