2016 Jersey Thread

Just checking the forums after I spent the weekend repeatedly falling down a snowy mountain in between chugging peppermint schnapps...

View attachment 4028
I applaud your sleuthing, but I kind of wish you would have just kept this to yourself..... always better to put off the inevitable depression of a bad kit as long as possible.....

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look closely at NYCFC's "teaser" tweet there's a pattern on the shirt. Doesn't look like rings though. Look at the upper left of the picture.image.jpeg

Reactions: Kjbert
t1Ehojo.jpg

^^^ This one I like.

vvv This one saves me $85.00.

index.php

If you look closely at NYCFC's "teaser" tweet there's a pattern on the shirt. Doesn't look like rings though. Look at the upper left of the picture.View attachment 4031

that might be on the back of the collar. but who cares, this monstrosity is beyond redemption. At least we know CFG isn't shy about firing someone when they screw up. We'll have a new designer shortly.

I kind of like it...a lot.

Many complain about cookie cutter designs so they go outside the box and many are mad. Fashion is subjective anyway, ultimately it's about how it makes you feel. Sometimes you will dig it and sometimes it misses.

For me I like the colors used, and I appreciate the attempt at the design. Is it perfect? No. Is is better than a boring navy jersey with no accents? Yes.

Also, it's far better than having charging red bulls on your shirt.

Reactions: LostAnvil
If sales are bad enough, I hope they keep the home kit for 3 years and change up the away kit again next year.

Jeez, we need an identity. This shit ain't helping.

EDIT: Holding out a sliver of hope that the orange monogram in the official tweet means the other leaks are 100% accurate.

Reactions: Kjbert and Ulrich