2016 Preseason Thread

You guys and your logic
giphy.gif

I would of thought they flew yesterday but I guess today is the flight day as well. So it'll be a settling in day.
I love that I am not the only one who actually spends time thinking about when the team might be flying to start pre-season and other things of the sort. Cannot wait for this season to start.

Lol so Taylor tweeted they're flying right now. So if they leave at 11:30 with no delays due to the snow they should arrive on a nonstop flight at 2:15....

Reactions: Kjbert
I would of thought they flew yesterday but I guess today is the flight day as well. So it'll be a settling in day.
They didn't have to report until today..... which means they probably met up at either Yankee Stadium or Manhattan Team Offices, loaded on to the bus & took a roll-call - somebody was bound to be late, headed to the airport as a group and were ushered through security to the gate while holding hands like little kids (see below). Seriously, the only group harder to get from Point A to Point B without losing somebody en route than a bunch of 4 year olds is a bunch of professional athletes.

rr748_f.jpg

They didn't have to report until today..... which means they probably met up at either Yankee Stadium or Manhattan Team Offices, loaded on to the bus & took a roll-call - somebody was bound to be late, headed to the airport as a group and were ushered through security to the gate while holding hands like little kids (see below). Seriously, the only group harder to get from Point A to Point B without losing somebody en route than a bunch of 4 year olds is a bunch of professional athletes.

rr748_f.jpg
So let's speculate...player most likely to be late is or get lost in the airport when they are boarding is....?