2020 & 2021 Season Ticket Thread

For STHs: If NYCFC hosts 0 matches at YS/CF in 2020, which would you prefer?

• Complete Refund

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Credit to 2021 Season

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
So in 2019 my tier 1 Red Bull tickets cost $84 now this year the tickets cost $124. Same seats, so what exactly am I getting for said 47% increase other than agitation. Tier 2 game is a 49% increase. In 19 there were 2 Tier one games. DC and Red Bulls, 4 Tier 2 games; 7 Tier 3 games and 4 tier 4 games. 2021 minimal 1 Tier 1 match; between 4-6 tier 2, not including the league cup matches, and 1 Tier 4. Matt Goodman wants me to reach out to my tix rep who just started this week. I understand I just a number to the team and they will see how much they can test our loyalty to the team, but this management still gets this reaction from me.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Kjbert
So in 2019 my tier 1 Red Bull tickets cost $84 now this year the tickets cost $124. Same seats, so what exactly am I getting for said 47% increase other than agitation. Tier 2 game is a 49% increase. In 19 there were 2 Tier one games. DC and Red Bulls, 4 Tier 2 games; 7 Tier 3 games and 4 tier 4 games. 2021 minimal 1 Tier 1 match; between 4-6 tier 2, not including the league cup matches, and 1 Tier 4. Matt Goodman wants me to reach out to my tix rep who just started this week. I understand I just a number to the team and they will see how much they can test our loyalty to the team, but this management still gets this reaction from me.
giphy.gif

I was hoping someone would have info from2019.
going ti try and screenshot my email. If what you’re saying is right - that tickets are 47% MORE then that’s awful. I may go to a CB4 meeting and speak out against these asshats

I have 3 seats. I sit in either 126 or 127. This is now telling me that my tickets for the RedBulls cost $110 each?

Does ANYONE have the tier pricing chart from 2019???

Someone posted this Google Doc on Reddit

• Wow
Reactions: LionNYC
It would appear for Supporters Section, all of the games at RBA cost $18. Those are NOT variable. The Tickets for Yankee Stadium are all more expensive.

So RBA games are all $18. This is ludicrous

I'm still surprised time after time the front office continues to screw over its fans.

Ask your Rep this...

It would appear that all of the RedBull Arena games are less expensive than the Yankee Stadium Games. As an example, on Saturday, 5/22, we hosted Columbus at RedBull Arena. Was that a Tier 2 game also? Saturday, 6/19, we hosted New England at RedBull Arena. Again, was that a Tier 2 game? Saturday, 6/27 against DC United, hosted at RedBull Arena. Tier 2?

in case someone didn't want to click on the Google Docs link, this is the math from a STH in the SS on Reddit...

1626322844447.png

Though I’m out of the STH game I’m still interested in the shenanigans. Is it fair to say the club probably waited until it had sufficient data from RBA games before setting the price for remaining games such that it can presumably meet its internal revenue targets even if RBA attendance remains ridiculously low?

Lost in all of this: weren’t people who rolled over their 2020 money supposed to also get a top-up of our credits? Not only did they inflate the tickets, I think they forgot about that.
They have this all-time constantly anal and agitated fan base, but keep thinking we’re not going to notice when they try to slip this crap through.

Reactions: Vallos and Kjbert
Though I’m out of the STH game I’m still interested in the shenanigans. Is it fair to say the club probably waited until it had sufficient data from RBA games before setting the price for remaining games such that it can presumably meet its internal revenue targets even if RBA attendance remains ridiculously low?

“our revenue recapture strategy has been a success resulting in 100% maximization of season ticket revenue even though fewer games were held at Yankee Stadium” - Sims to CFG higher ups

Lost in all of this: weren’t people who rolled over their 2020 money supposed to also get a top-up of our credits? Not only did they inflate the tickets, I think they forgot about that.
They have this all-time constantly anal and agitated fan base, but keep thinking we’re not going to notice when they try to slip this crap through.

I think it was a top-up for games traded in - yeah it doesn’t mention the trade in policy at all nor our bank of credits to use for games.

So for the foreseeable future is this team really going to charge it’s STH for a full 17 game season and then charge them a premium to watch 8 soccer match in our home stadium. I can’t wait to see what this brain trust comes up next.

So for the foreseeable future is this team really going to charge it’s STH for a full 17 game season and then charge them a premium to watch 8 soccer match in our home stadium. I can’t wait to see what this brain trust comes up next.

Personal Seat Licenses, probably