2022 Audi MLS Cup Playoffs

Their subreddit grasping for straws... but this comment on the red card is.... i mean, that's just dick to a whole new level
View attachment 12333

im confused at the issue here? yes he prevented a goal, he got a red so he was punished for that foul. it just so happens when he did that he injured himself. its the home team GK, of course he will get cheered on his way out. was he supposed to be booed? had he not been injured then maybe? but even then i dont think it happens.

im confused at the issue here? yes he prevented a goal, he got a red so he was punished for that foul. it just so happens when he did that he injured himself. its the home team GK, of course he will get cheered on his way out. was he supposed to be booed? had he not been injured then maybe? but even then i dont think it happens.
Yeah. I get it if he broke the Union player's leg. But this just makes no sense.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
We'll never know, but I'm curious how many TV's and bars left Fox on after the Ohio State game or had Fox on in preparation for the World Series.
Does anyone remember what was on before and after the game last year? In early December there was no WS of course, and college football was in between the regular season and any important bowl games. Were there NFL games on?

Reactions: JayH
Does anyone remember what was on before and after the game last year? In early December there was no WS of course, and college football was in between the regular season and any important bowl games. Were there NFL games on?
Wasn’t there a women’s basketball game on that actually ran late to our dismay?

As JayH JayH mentioned a women’s game ran a bit late and took away most pregame coverage. Only other real competition for sport fan viewership would have been Army/Navy game (cbs)

Also, it was tied at the moment that happened, Philly didn’t have the lead yet.

Shit, Elliott scored in stoppage time too. Wouldn’t Philly fans have been upset if the appropriate amount of stoppage time minutes weren’t given to them while they were tied and up a man to give them a chance to take advantage of 11v10 to win it before going to PKs?