2022 Audi MLS Cup Playoffs

752E2639-862B-4C5A-A7C0-750E0D2C11D1.jpeg

The Union twitter sent this out when they went up 3-2. Bale ties it then Union choke in penalties. Lmaoooo. Couldn’t happen to a nicer fan base.

Edit: they deleted it the cowards hahaha Social media guy fearing for his job right now.

thank god we don't have to deal with obnoxious philly fans for a year...

when they come at us we can just send back a gif of gazdag slipping lol.

good game though. was a definite thriller. bravo MLS!
I’m sure Nashville fans are rofling at him sailing his shot into the Pacific.

Seriously couldn't have asked for a better ending LOL.

The only better scenario i could see here is an LAFC 3-0 blowout. But this is pretty humiliating too. I mean yeah, they played great for the first 90 minutes, but to lose it in this way, with the hilarious twitter stuff and that shootout.... it's priceless!

Reactions: JayH
Greatest shitpost of all time
I love this copy pasta format. so good.
View attachment 12330
The Union twitter sent this out when they went up 3-2. Bale ties it then Union choke in penalties. Lmaoooo. Couldn’t happen to a nicer fan base.

Edit: they deleted it the cowards hahaha Social media guy fearing for his job right now.
The best new meme template to shit on philly fans:
1667690704526.png

Hey Gotham Gator Gotham Gator next season's "gif of the game" against philly, make sure to include some >>>

Reactions: KevinJRogers
I couldn’t imagine ever rooting for the Astros to win the World Series, but this may just be too good to pass up on tonight.
I know the feeling. I'm a Metsie as well as a Pigeon, so I have double the reason to root against the Phillies (and one very good one to root for them, at least since the Mets are out, but I try not to get the personal mixed up with business LOL).

It's just that, Houston seems to just generate this visceral . . . well, hatred may be too strong a word.

But it's hatred.

Reactions: JayH