2024 Season Ticket Thread (This Season!)

lol been following the forum for years, so I know everything is all in good fun. But that would explain why the rep and I were arguing earlier today 😂
just don't let the rep know you thought that bc then they might actually want to charge you that much per ticket... ;)

Reactions: Joe_Cos
Apparently they ran out of scarves or bags or both and had to send a runner to get more. This less than a week after running out of things at The Edge and after last year’s fiasco at Billy’s. Not waiting on any more lines next year. If don’t get stuff I don’t get stuff.

Apparently they ran out of scarves or bags or both and had to send a runner to get more. This less than a week after running out of things at The Edge and after last year’s fiasco at Billy’s. Not waiting on any more lines next year. If don’t get stuff I don’t get stuff.

After last year's mess I didn't bother. I will pay for the shipping if they make that an option. Also, with all respect to Billy's and the team's interest in being a good neighbor, there is plenty of space in the stadium for this and no need to force people to go to a bar.

After last year's mess I didn't bother. I will pay for the shipping if they make that an option. Also, with all respect to Billy's and the team's interest in being a good neighbor, there is plenty of space in the stadium for this and no need to force people to go to a bar.
Rep told me they are going to do it in the stadium next week

I'm kicking myself for getting fooled Charlie Brown football style (seemingly a theme this year). I figured they wouldn't distribute at Billy's after the fiasco last year unless they figured it out. They did not figure it out. They fixed one issue. They stopped printing unique Member Discount cards and everyone gets the same generic card with no name or member ID. Last year took forever because they had to manually search several boxes to find cards. It barely helped that it was alphabetic. But this year they ran out of bags and/or scarves and the line just stopped for 10-20 minutes while they sent someone over to the stadium to pick up extras.

Reactions: JCMore
I'm kicking myself for getting fooled Charlie Brown football style (seemingly a theme this year). I figured they wouldn't distribute at Billy's after the fiasco last year unless they figured it out. They did not figure it out. They fixed one issue. They stopped printing unique Member Discount cards and everyone gets the same generic card with no name or member ID. Last year took forever because they had to manually search several boxes to find cards. It barely helped that it was alphabetic. But this year they ran out or bags and/or scarves and the line just stopped for 10-20 minutes while they sent someone over to the stadium to pick up extras.
Doesn’t really matter if you bring extras. Literally you have to bring back extras once your event is over anyways. So bring out the whole supply. It’s almost like the team is surprised at how many fans they have. Under estimating in this situation is always worse than over estimating.

Doesn’t really matter if you bring extras. Literally you have to bring back extras once your event is over anyways. So bring out the whole supply. It’s almost like the team is surprised at how many fans they have. Under estimating in this situation is always worse than over estimating.
I figure last year they distributed to X people at Billy's in 90-120 minutes or so. And they knew that was not enough so they changed the cards this year to distribute faster. But then when it came time to pack for this year, someone checked how many they distributed at Billy's last year. And it was X so they brought X and ran out after 60-70 minutes because they're stupid like that.

Reactions: JCMore
Last year I waited until like the 8th game to pick my stuff up and it was still a shit show

I'll concur with what others said. Most recently, in January 2023 shortly after after the stadium announcement they had the "Get Back In Line" offer for lapsed STHs. They specified that priority will be based on cumulative years of membership, not the most recent consecutive. And cost of tickets or amount spent is not mentioned. Here is the full text of the relevant section of the email:

While we still need to go through the approval process, everyone is asking how to secure seats in the new building! When we launched the Club, we made it clear to fans that the seat selection process will go in order of cumulative membership tenure. What does that mean for you? Come back for the 2023 season & beyond to add to your previous tenure of 5 years. The more years you have been a member, the higher priority you have when it is time to select your seats. As always, our Founding Members, who have not lapsed in their membership from year one will have first priority. Next, will be all current members in descending order by total tenure.

I'm not sure thet they always specified cumulative not consecutive from the beginning (or maybe they did) but clearly the price of seats is not mentioned at all. If 2027 comes and there are 2013 Founding Members with supporter section seats, they should get the earliest access to whatever they want.
The implication was that spot in line will be based on seniority, but the sections that are available to you may be limited by recent spend

Hey was just looking on my account manager, anybody notice that you can't sell your Inter Miami ticket on ticketmaster exchange? It's the only game where the option is not available.

Am I the only one seeing this? Is there some kind of rule against season ticket holders re-selling those tix through ticketmaster?

Hey was just looking on my account manager, anybody notice that you can't sell your Inter Miami ticket on ticketmaster exchange? It's the only game where the option is not available.

Am I the only one seeing this? Is there some kind of rule against season ticket holders re-selling those tix through ticketmaster?
Did you buy additional tickets at the insider price to supplement your regular ticket(s)? My understanding is you can't sell those, but the regular tickets are fair game.

I think it's because it hasn't been paid for yet (if you're on the monthly payment plan) since it's the last confirmed home game of the season

Tickets for that match aren't on sale yet at Ticketmaster.
Perhaps you'll get to resell them when they're released to the general public.

Reactions: QuigrNYCFC

I am on a partial plan, I was told I can't exchange the Home Opener or the Miami game. The Miami game also isn't on sale yet, so that might have something to do with it.

I bought tickets to a couple of concerts today and am amused to see them show up in my NYCFC app where I manage NYCFC tickets. I knew it was just a feed from Ticketmaster, but I thought they filtered it.,
This has happened to me since they went all digital with tickets...It's annoying but also helpful if another event is coming up...