Announcement: Nycfc Forums Party

Thanks guys! I'll do that:) any body have an address for the lot?

while I will be doing everything in my power to make it again Saturday, if i CANNOT, how else can I get one of those ridiculously awesome tshirts?

O Lord of the Coasts... can you find it in your infinite wisdom to bless me with a NYCFC Forums shirt to cover myself?
Hmmm not sure where I could get it to you to be honest. I was hoping to give them all away that night since I'm in a hotel and would rather not lug a box back to it. You don't have to be there at 5. The event will run into the night. Until things clear up.
If you find you can't make it at all send me a message and I'll see what I can do.

Reactions: TabascoDiva
Hmmm not sure where I could get it to you to be honest. I was hoping to give them all away that night since I'm in a hotel and would rather not lug a box back to it. You don't have to be there at 5. The event will run into the night. Until things clear up.
If you find you can't make it at all send me a message and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks Dan, will keep you in the loop.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
I'm leaving for the City at 9:00am. Will take 4-4.5 hours which will put me there around 1 or 2.. Doing some sight seeing then heading over to the bar around 4:30/5:00.
So 1 or 2 on Saturday and obviously leaving the car overnight. If you like drive straight to the bar And I'll go park the car with you. If you're heading back out on Sunday after the game then therell be no problem parking on the street. 9173995687 is my number. I'd even suggest parking up by my apartment. Its easier to find parking by me. Where are you staying?

So 1 or 2 on Saturday and obviously leaving the car overnight. If you like drive straight to the bar And I'll go park the car with you. If you're heading back out on Sunday after the game then therell be no problem parking on the street. 9173995687 is my number. I'd even suggest parking up by my apartment. Its easier to find parking by me. Where are you staying?
I actually don't have to leave the car over night. Staying with family in Bayonne NJ and they can accommodate my car. But that sounds really good man. I probably will meet you at the bar and have you park with me, if that's alright.

I actually don't have to leave the car over night. Staying with family in Bayonne NJ and they can accommodate my car. But that sounds really good man. I probably will meet you at the bar and have you park with me, if that's alright man.
No problem buddy. Come straight to Ryan's Daughter I'll be there getting ready for the madness and I'll pop out and figure it out for you. If I can I'll get a spot outside the bar myself tomorrow if I can then I'll move mine and you move in :) Shoot me a text when you're getting close.

No problem buddy. Come straight to Ryan's Daughter I'll be there getting ready for the madness and I'll pop out and figure it out for you. If I can I'll get a spot outside the bar myself tomorrow if I can then I'll move mine and you move in :) Shoot me a text when you're getting close.
Great man! Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it. I'll see you then!

Easy as pissing into the wind
Great man! Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it. I'll see you then!
No worries bro. I know driving in and around NYC is nervy enough without worrying about parking and stuff. See you then. Drive safely