Any Seating Observations From Fans At The Game Tonight?

So how many of you are like me and have gone back to the virtual venue like a hundred times and manage to change your mind about your top choice just about every time?

I wish we could get the seat selection started already so that I can stop obsessing about it!

Reactions: Scott McCarthy
I don't see why first rows wouldn't be available... Why close off first rows? That makes absolutely no sense at all to me. Don't want the seats to look empty but close off the first first few show up on camera and make it look empty? They were filled during city v Liverpool. Im sure they'll open them up.

Yeah, I don't see why they wouldn't make those seats available.

I don't have much to add to the discussion but I am completely obsessed with seat selection right now. I take a look multiple times a day. Heading to a Yankee game this Thursday with one of my main priorities to get there a couple hours early and go check site lines. The baseball stadium makes it very tough to choose since the seats on the 1st base sideline are soo far from the pitch. Top contenders for me are 205/206 and 233A/233B. Will post back after Thursday with some opinions.

Anyone have any guesses what the resale value would be of tickets in the first rows if sections 126 or 127? I'm tempted to consider those seats because i think they may have a high resale value and i know i will have to sell tickets for any Sunday games. I've seen front row seats at midfield for red bull games listed for over $200 on stubhub. This section is kind of weird because it has the club section in front of it, so it would be the closest to midfield without paying up for Champions Club. Is anyone else considering those sections?

I'm leaning with you on this one. When I look at RBNY games, the midfield lower-level seats appear to consistently sell above face. As much as I would love to go to 17 matches plus playoffs, if we have a terrible mid-week weighted, weekend night games only schedule, I'd love to know I'll be able to sell my tickets for about what I paid.

Front row in 125/126/127a are amazing tickets, reasonably priced and have a moat in front of them, so no worries about people walking in front of you.

Not sure if everyone realizes that, but the walkway between the legends and the 100s is a sunken moat so it should be a pretty clean view, especially if as few people buy the Legends seat as I would expect.

Not sure if everyone realizes that, but the walkway between the legends and the 100s is a sunken moat so it should be a pretty clean view, especially if as few people buy the Legends seat as I would expect.

I did not know this, that's pretty cool....and now has made me once again reconsider my seat choices. Thanks for that information.

I'd guess as far as resale considerations go, section 103,104 would benefit from being midfield and by the benches (and actually not have any sections in front of them)

Last edited:
For resale i would be thinking somewhere in the 220's due to cheaper prices