Anyone Care For Rugby?

RIP Jerry Collins.

Died today in a rta. Him and his wife leaving a little child. Very sad.

Absolutely awesome and ferocious tackler.

My best friend loves it and I have been trying to learn the game. If there was a US league it would be easier

Rugby United New York playing Seattle in the Major league rugby championship game tomorrow afternoon. Sadly their hosting this at Red Bull Arena of all places. They beat New England (who had the best regular season record ) away in the conference final so some shades of NYCFC's championship run from last year. (I know the Revs were an earlier round but still going on the road to beat a New England team who had the best regular season in the league)

Rugby United New York playing Seattle in the Major league rugby championship game tomorrow afternoon. Sadly their hosting this at Red Bull Arena of all places. They beat New England (who had the best regular season record ) away in the conference final so some shades of NYCFC's championship run from last year. (I know the Revs were an earlier round but still going on the road to beat a New England team who had the best regular season in the league)
TV coverage?

Looks like it might be fox? It's noon tomorrow. I have it set to DVR since I will be at work. I thought it was Fs1 or even fs2 but a quick look at Major league rugby's site looks like it says actual Fox if that's possible?

Reactions: mgarbowski
I went to the season opener Minor League Cricket match today by JFK. Does that count?

Our Empire State Titans clobbered the Somerset Cavaliers, by the way.