Anyone Catch The Tifo Colorado Made For Us?

NYCFCFan10

Registered
Mar 23, 2014
CApZkQlUwAA0dnN.jpg:large

I wish I could find a bigger picture but that's pretty damn good.

Its a hydra, the red and white head must be Melbourne City (Heart), I guess the black and sky blue is our head? Was Gold and Black ManCity's original colors? The one all the way to the right that's blue, maroon, and white is supposed to be Yokohama F. Marinos I think. I think they just got alittle cheap and didn't feel like buying different color paint for the red. :D

Last edited:
i like idea, certainly creative, meant for us or not it was cool. but i didnt hear much sound since i was at banter but the place looked like 75% full, was there a good atmosphere?

i like idea, certainly creative, meant for us or not it was cool. but i didnt hear much sound since i was at banter but the place looked like 75% full, was there a good atmosphere?

It seemed ok. Nothing spectacular, the constant drums seemed to drown out any chants they might have had going for them. Seems like a nice place to watch the game for a family.

Reactions: Fantazma
It would have been kinda weird for Colorado to have a NYCFC tifo considering there's absolutely no rivalry between us. They probably appreciate us taking Kreis away from their supposed hated rivals in Salt Lake.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
No that's an awesome tifo. They should be commended for it. There were some great tifos in almost all the home openers. SJ had a strong one (even if ripping off 300 is a tad dated) too.
ok so i wasnt the only one who had that thought when i saw the picture of it.

Looks at tifo - it's a Viking ship with a sail
Checks map - Colorado is landlocked
Rapid (n): a fast-flowing and turbulent part of the course of a river

Do ships on the river use sails? Are there Vikings in Colorado? Would a typical hydra fit in the river or are they more comfortable in the ocean? Is this real life? :confused:

Looks at tifo - it's a Viking ship with a sail
Checks map - Colorado is landlocked
Rapid (n): a fast-flowing and turbulent part of the course of a river

Do ships on the river use sails? Are there Vikings in Colorado? Would a typical hydra fit in the river or are they more comfortable in the ocean? Is this real life? :confused:
There are actually a lot of theories about the vikings being the first explorers in North America. Pre Columbus. There is some evidence that the vikings, boating down rivers, made it pretty far into the interior of North America. Mostly in the Great Lakes area. Pretty fascinating stuff actually.