Anyone Going To The Exhibition Games.

MrE

Registered
Jun 1, 2014
@Vinjay posted this elsewhere, but I think it does deserve a thread.

NYCFC are supposed to be doing some exhibition matches at the Minihad in February (10th and 15th I believe)

Are any of you guys planning to go and watch ?

I will get to at least one of them.

Reactions: Jade Thompson
Be loud, Be proud, and lets sing some of the songs suggested on the other threads here to show our support for New York.

Right J Jade Thompson

Heres the plan.....

We don't wear any colours

We turn our backs on the team when they come out.
We sing "We only hate Frankie Lampard" as the teams come out
We chant NEW YORK NEW YORK NEW YORK for the first 8 minutes
on the stroke of 8 minutes we turn our backs on play for a minute
Upon turning back we chant
"Sheik Mansours a wanker until half time"

Upon the start of the second half, we sing
"You'll Never walk alone" for a few minutes
Then we chant "Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea"
Then we rip our ticket stubs up (symbolising the annoyance of seasoned members)

If we are lucky enough to see Mansour or Lampard at the game then we should scream either about human rights or what a lying wanker we are confonted with.

The lads should then get a feel for what to expect at Yankee stadium, and be really enthused about playing for there fans.....

Or should we just support our team !!!

Reactions: AndreT_NY
If anyone else thought I was actually serious about any of the above post, I am not

I will go, with or without colours, I will support the lads on the pitch and leave everything else behind.

Football is about the beauty of the game, the banter (or Wumming) between fans, the camaraderie (tribalism) and the day......................

Politics should be left to the suits.

A fans job is to support the lads on the field, and defend the reputation of the club, whoever or whatever the adversary.

You will grow to love your club.

If anyone else thought I was actually serious about any of the above post, I am not

I will go, with or without colours, I will support the lads on the pitch and leave everything else behind.

Football is about the beauty of the game, the banter (or Wumming) between fans, the camaraderie (tribalism) and the day......................

Politics should be left to the suits.

A fans job is to support the lads on the field, and defend the reputation of the club, whoever or whatever the adversary.

You will grow to love your club.
LOL we knew.

But it really would be something if there was a moment of silence at the 8 minute mark. Of course you guys owe us nothing but as a sign of good faith and mutual respect it would mean a lot. And I can say with certainty, most New Yorkers would remember that shit for a long long time.

LOL we knew.

But it really would be something if there was a moment of silence at the 8 minute mark. Of course you guys owe us nothing but as a sign of good faith and mutual respect it would mean a lot. And I can say with certainty, most New Yorkers would remember that shit for a long long time.

Ok moment of silence at 8 only because I agree with you on the issue :)

why 8? why not 6 or 9

Frank-Lampard-NYCFC-Jersey.jpg

Reactions: CP_Scouse
I think that the boys ( TR groups and all the NYCFC fans ) that will be in Charleston could to bring a great banner ( LAMPARD TRAITOR REMAIN IN MANCHESTER !! ) and to sing at least 1 time this chant:

Lampard bastard, Lampard bastard

Last edited: