Anyone Receive Their Jersey?

Drainyoo

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
May 27, 2014
NYC
I haven't seen anyone post about it. Wondering if they're arriving. I haven't pre-ordered because I need to try it on first. Jerseys always fit weird for me.

Also, seems like Modells doesn't carry the authentic jersey, only replicas. Trying to get an answer from NYCFC.

is it all Modells? or only the big ones like the time square and or 34th street one?

IIRC they weren't scheduled to be shipped until the 3rd or 4th, so either way they only went out a day or 2 ago.

is it all Modells? or only the big ones like the time square and or 34th street one?

Not sure. I've asked them a few times and haven't received an answer.

I stopped at the Penn Plaza location and they do have authentic jerseys, just don't know if they apply the name and number. They also had other items like caps, scarves, and tees.

IIRC they weren't scheduled to be shipped until the 3rd or 4th, so either way they only went out a day or 2 ago.

I don't understand the point of pre-ordering if you end up getting it after the general public. They should have planned it so the pre-orders arrived earlier in the week.

Not sure. I've asked them a few times and haven't received an answer.

I stopped at the Penn Plaza location and they do have authentic jerseys, just don't know if they apply the name and number. They also had other items like caps, scarves, and tees.

thanks im close to the Penn plaza now so prob during lunch break ill have a look. Im disappointed that they arent selling the knit beanie

thanks im close to the Penn plaza now so prob during lunch break ill have a look. Im disappointed that they arent selling the knit beanie

Yeah man, I wanted to grab one. Can you only get it on the NYCFC site?

I asked about the knit beanie and they said they're trying to make it for sale by it self instead of being included with the holiday package

Trying? Just sell the damn thing.

I pre-ordered an Authentic from the official site on Nov 13th. I recieved an email on the 2nd asking which jersey í ordered!? Its now the 5th and jersey still hasn't shipped. Calling again just now "there was a problem with the system that took orders and they just started processing them yesterday" . Also a weird note, when í paid my payment was sent to the dallas cowboys. So they are dealing with an outside company í believe.

Reactions: daniel
I pre-ordered an Authentic from the official site on Nov 13th. I recieved an email on the 2nd asking which jersey í ordered!? Its now the 5th and jersey still hasn't shipped. Calling again just now "there was a problem with the system that took orders and they just started processing them yesterday" . Also a weird note, when í paid my payment was sent to the dallas cowboys. So they are dealing with an outside company í believe.

Uhhhhhhhhh.

And that's one Dallas Cowboys jersey with David Villa printed on the back, coming right up!

I shit you guys not. Update on my returned phone call. " processing started two days but have not been shipped out yet, maybe in the next few days" Did anyone else preorder from nycfc.com and is having the same issue?

Reactions: einwindir
I shit you guys not. Update on my returned phone call. " processing started two days but have not been shipped out yet, maybe in the next few days" Did anyone else preorder from nycfc.com and is having the same issue?

Yes, same bullshit for me too.

I ordered mine from Upper90 and used the Third Rail discount. I believe theirs were setup to ship today or Monday

Pernetti announced at today's Modells event that Modells has a "3 day exclusive" on the jerseys so that must be the reason for the delay in the U90 and NYCFC.com orders. I think it's bullshit they didn't provide that bit of information earlier.