Away - 03/08 Orlando City SC

Is Tony Taylor hurt? Haven't seen him play lately nor have I seen any pics of him training

Reactions: Kjbert
I've read a comentator say Orlando may break the expansion team record for goals scored and goals allowed. Should make for an interesting game tomorrow.

I'd write more, but my cat just left some Kaka in the litter box, and I need to scoop it out.

Very excited to head out to the citrus bowl tomorrow and experience this game tomorrow. It will be my first MLS game since I moved to Tampa from Staten Island many years ago. I really really really hope we can take 3 points tomorrow. I do want to see a well played game by both, I will take a 3-2 win :)...taking my dad, brother, and a friend of the family to the game. Cant wait.

Very excited to head out to the citrus bowl tomorrow and experience this game tomorrow. It will be my first MLS game since I moved to Tampa from Staten Island many years ago. I really really really hope we can take 3 points tomorrow. I do want to see a well played game by both, I will take a 3-2 win :)...taking my dad, brother, and a friend of the family to the game. Cant wait.

If you can take a few pictures of the stadium with the 60,000 people there. I wanna see how it looks

Predictions for starting lineup tomorrow?

Here's mine:

Saunders
Williams-Mendoza-Facey-Wingert
Ned-AJ-Mix-Taylor
Shelton-Villa

Its not what I want but just my guess of what Kreis will do tomorrow. My thinking is that he wants Shelton involved and several players that I have in the midfield can play different parts thus giving them versatility. Defense I am thinking that selection might be the best mix from the CCC.

Reactions: Kjbert

Here's mine:

Saunders
Ned-AJ-Mix-Taylor
Shelton-Villa

Its not what I want but just my guess of what Kreis will do tomorrow. My thinking is that he wants Shelton involved and several players that I have in the midfield can play different parts thus giving them versatility. Defense I am thinking that selection might be the best mix from the CCC.

How has Taylor played as a midfielder? Is he in the attacking midfield spot in lieu of Velasquez or McNamara or is he lined up most as a 3rd forward?

Is Tony Taylor hurt? Haven't seen him play lately nor have I seen any pics of him training

He is alive and well. This photo was taken yesterday afternoon down in Orlando.

New%20York%20City_MD01246273_1.jpg

Here's mine:

Saunders
Ned-AJ-Mix-Taylor
Shelton-Villa

----------------------Saunders
Williams---Mendoza---Hernandez---Wingert
-------------------------Mix
---------Jacobson--------------Grabavoy
----------------------Ballouchy
----------------Mullins-----Villa

SUBS: Fitzgerald, Facey, Brovsky, Poku, Velasquez, Taylor, Nemec

So where is everyone meeting up in Orlando before the game? My friends cancelled out on me on the last minute so I have nothing to do before then....

I'd go with this

-------------------Saunders
Brovsky-----Facey--Hernandez*----Grabovoy
-----------Mix------------------Poku
Velasquez------Mcnamara------Shelton
----------------------Villa

Subs: Meara, Mendoza*, Williams, Jacobson, Calle, Alvarez, Nemec

Maybe I'd put Mendoza instead of Hernandez

Diamonds, my friends, are forever.

---------------------Saunders
Williams---Mendoza---Facey---Wingert

Reactions: Kyle Wilkie
Your friends from Wilmington, NC, Wilmington Hammerheads affiliate, are having a "watch party" at local sports bar. Cant wait to see NYCFC to destroy orlando "kitties". We saw NYCFC and "kitties" play last weekend at CCC in Charleston, SC. You guys looked good.

I instinctively don't like Orlando, so tonight should be fun. No regional connection but it feels like this will become a rivalry just due to circumstance. They've become the neutral fan-favorite simply because they aren't NYC.

Their uniforms are pretty bad as well. Hopeful that Kreis and Co. take care of business tonight.

Reactions: Prince Robot IV
Diamonds, my friends, are forever.

---------------------Saunders
Williams---Mendoza---Facey---Wingert

I have to believe that Jacobson will play the d-mid spot and I would be surprised if Mullins starts alongside Villa. I would think Taylor or Nemec will start at forward.