Away - 04/11 Philadelphia

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Game will be played away @ Philadelphia Union. Hopefully we can get a decent road crowd for this one.

Kickoff at 4:00
Hear it on 970 AM
Watch live YES

Reactions: JGriff217
So I go to school in Pennsylvania and I'm thinking of getting one of the tickets that the Third Rail is offering. Except I'd be going by myself. Would that be totally awkward for me?

Reactions: Michael Brown
Gotta sit on a loss for 2 whole weeks (Thanks Frank!) but I've got a good feeling about Philly....

Let's go!
CaringMerryKouprey.gif

They are not worse than Colorado, so anything can happen. We have a lot of holes and have played poorly for long stretches of the season so far. I don't know if we can expect anything at this point.
I agree, thankfully we have 2 weeks to get healthy and improve

Anyone else thinks it's strange that we'll be sitting in the same section as a Philly Supporter Club?

IllegitimateS - http://www.phillysoccerpage.net/local-soccer/supporters-groups/

I'm only assuming this is still accurate as I can also see that you can purchase tickets on the Union's website for section 133 as well. I just thought it would be strange to literally have both Away and Home SC's in the exact same section.

I go to school at Temple University so I'll most likely be there. I've been to a few Union games and atmosphere wise it's usually pretty good.

Its true, Union are shambolic right now. They are actually a great team on paper and in FIFA but in reality, something is wrong there. They did take RSL apart a few weeks ago but manage to either just get lucky on their goals or unlucky on RSL's.

Their new Venezuelan striker, Fernando Aristeguieta, is very good (do you know any light skinned, red heads with beards in Venezuela or South America in general???). But they are not clicking yet. I think if Kwame and Hernandez can can contain Aristeguieta then there is a very good chance of a win here.

Will Shelton and Nemec be back by Saturday?

Its true, Union are shambolic right now. They are actually a great team on paper and in FIFA but in reality, something is wrong there. They did take RSL apart a few weeks ago but manage to either just get lucky on their goals or unlucky on RSL's.

Their new Venezuelan striker, Fernando Aristeguieta, is very good (do you know any light skinned, red heads with beards in Venezuela or South America in general???). But they are not clicking yet. I think if Kwame and Hernandez can can contain Aristeguieta then there is a very good chance of a win here.

Will Shelton and Nemec be back by Saturday?
It's Saturday week. They will be back by the end of this week, and have all next week to train with the team.

Reactions: roxfontaine
Timbers have way, way more talent than Philly.

They're not a gimme regardless of their record.

Reactions: dohake