Away - 04/08 DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how folks are planning subs for when we're up 2 goals.

giphy.gif

Without Sarvas DC is going to be without a lot of bite in the midfield. They haven't generated much offense in the last two seasons without Mullins. Not a bad time to mix it up -- trotting out a new formation/lineup will make it that much more difficult for teams to prepare against us going forward.

For NYCFC to be number 1 in the Eastern Conference by the end of this weekend...

- NYCFC win vs. DC
- Columbus Loss vs. Chicago
- Atlanta tie/loss vs. Toronto
- Red Bulls are also on 7 points but would need to win by a +9 margin if we win 1-0.

Chicago up 1-0 on Columbus, 23'

Reactions: SebastianBlue
Note to self: the next time the missus insists on coming on a business trip object with the full fury of the football gods. Nothing better than paying twice to see a match.

I'm currently stuck on the slowest metro train in the history of mass transit trying to make the 3:30 PM away supporters ticket pickup cutoff because she insisted on visiting her friend in Richmond (and stayed far longer then we agreed) but, after the heavy traffic on the return, didn't want to have to drive "an extra hour" this afternoon to drop me off directly at RFK. In my haste to just make this steel snail (rather than wait another 25 minute for the next one) I also forgot my scarf and the metro pass I had already purchased for the day.

I really need to suppress my shivralous urges more often than I do.

We better batter them.

Andrea's too busy looking at basketball entertainers and planning out his new assistants job for Conte at Chelsea to play today !

Reactions: Kjbert
Wow, Spectrum/TWC actually have English on the SAP on channel 444. This might be the first time.

Reactions: Kjbert
Status
Not open for further replies.