Away - 06/24 Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that. I hope the tickets find another happy home if you decide not to join us.

More generally, I do desperately plead with everyone coming with us to be well behaved. There has obviously been a lot of fan nonsense at the derbies including just last week. Inevitably blame falls on both sides to at least some degree though I really have no idea having never been part of it. I'm sure there will be more this time around and we may be near it as we will be a few sections over from the official traveling support.

I personally have had zero problems traveling to any stadium in MLS including RBA several times and other places that have reported problems like Orlando and Philly. I will be there with my daughter and some others will have their kids too. So, let's please root like crazy for NYCFC, but keep it civil and avoid silliness with the RB fans.

And if we win, I'll insist you all come with me again come August 25th.

See everyone Saturday.

I actually forgot about all the kids - if you're bringing kids I can bring my mom lol. Still not 100% on whether she can come though so if any forum member wants that last seat feel free to message me and I'll let you know within 24 hours.

I actually forgot about all the kids - if you're bringing kids I can bring my mom lol. Still not 100% on whether she can come though so if any forum member wants that last seat feel free to message me and I'll let you know within 24 hours.
Heck yeah. Bring her. This is the obsessive, but family friendly, traveling support group.

Reactions: Lasker and Kjbert
Reactions: Kjbert
is maxi fit for this game?

New York City FC head coach Patrick Vieira said Tuesday that “there’s still a chance that midfielder Maxi Moralez and defender Ronald Matarrita might be available for Saturday’s Hudson River Derby match against the Red Bulls.

Moralez suffered a calf injury in the first half of City’s Lamar Hunt/U.S. Open Cup loss to the Red Bulls last Wednesday and was replaced at halftime. He sat out NYCFC’s 2-1 home win over the Seattle Sounders Saturday.

Matarrita, a Costa Rican international, has been sidelined with an ankle injury he suffered in training last week.

“We just have to wait, day after day,” Vieira said on MLS Rivalry media day at league headquarters in Manhattan. Mata trained with us this morning. We have to wait and see on how they will recover the next few days.”

http://www.frontrowsoccer.com/2017/06/21/nycfc-injury-report-chance-moralez-matarrita-vs-red-bulls/

Status
Not open for further replies.