Away - 07/24 RBNJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh.

Weather forecast. 100 degrees on Sunday.

At least it's a 1:00 start.

FWIW, my favorite weather sources projects 85 on Sunday with some rain. Regardless, any weather forecast over 2-3 days plummet in accuracy. I have read that "extended forecasts" are pretty much just marketing tools that are published only because readers demand them and would complain if they weren't. Local meteorologists are known to fudge numbers as well: http://www.randalolson.com/2014/06/21/accuracy-of-three-major-weather-forecasting-services/

All that to say I'm not worried yet.

Given the performance of RBNJ recently, the mood of Bull supporters on Twitter towards the derby is quite fascinating. Not quite as giddy as they were following #RedBullWedding.

One big issue for us is health.

How is Iraola's ankle?

How is Matarrita's ankle?

Lots of uncertainty about the lineup.
RJ was limping around pretty good last game as well.

Where is the best place to stop for a quick drink between the Newark Penn station and RBA? Are there any forums or supporters group get togethers happening that side of the Hudson?

I notice that I have not seen a single ticket in 220 available for resale on any of the mainstream sites - so kudos to R roxfontaine for that!

With a win we have the opportunity to both - go to 10 wins on the season (tie last year's win total) and hand Jersey their 10th loss...is it Sunday yet!
A 10th loss would mean that over 22 games NJ has:

1. lost 45.4% of their games this season - nearly half - that's absolutely hilarious considering they lose a game as often as Saunders fails to make a save.
2. won 36.3% - getting 3 points just barely more than 1 out of every 3 games.
3. tied 18.1% - securing a point in less than 1 out of every 5 games.

Where is the best place to stop for a quick drink between the Newark Penn station and RBA? Are there any forums or supporters group get togethers happening that side of the Hudson?

Had a meeting with the FO and other supporter representation yesterday. We have a follow up call today at 5:30. I will let you all know the plan after the call. It could change our original plan so I don't want to speak too soon.

Current MLS Injury Report lists Matarrita as having a "high ankle sprain". If that's true, he could be out longer than we would like - those can take a while to heal.
The high ankle is connected to the calf - just ask Frank about the calf muscle.... Better get RJ more minutes on the left and Chanot ready on the right....

Status
Not open for further replies.