Away Jersey Pre-order

• Thread starter Nicholas Constantino
  • Start date
Email sent:

C5obdaj.jpg

As a Season Ticket Holder you're the first to know...

Pre-order New York City FC's Inaugural Season Away Jersey today at noon 12PM EST.

CLICK HERE to pre-order.

WELCOME TO THE CLUB

I'm afraid to order it given what happened the last time I preordered from NYCFC. Cliff notes: pre-ordered an authentic jersey as soon as the link went live on announcement/release/weird MC party day; never came after the date it was announced to be shipped; called and they said it would be shipped the following week; never shipped; called again and they said they didn't make enough and had unilaterally cancelled my order and would be crediting my card in 7-10 days; I ordered from World Soccer Shop and promptly got my jersey; a week later NYCFC sent me the same jersey that they said they had cancelled; had to send it back; eventually they credited my card after some additional phone calls. As excited as I am to get the away jersey, will not order one from NYCFC directly.

I'm afraid to order it given what happened the last time I preordered from NYCFC. Cliff notes: pre-ordered an authentic jersey as soon as the link went live on announcement/release/weird MC party day; never came after the date it was announced to be shipped; called and they said it would be shipped the following week; never shipped; called again and they said they didn't make enough and had unilaterally cancelled my order and would be crediting my card in 7-10 days; I ordered from World Soccer Shop and promptly got my jersey; a week later NYCFC sent me the same jersey that they said they had cancelled; had to send it back; eventually they credited my card after some additional phone calls. As excited as I am to get the away jersey, will not order one from NYCFC directly.

Odd, I have ordered kits from the MCFC online store with ZERO problems but the NYCFC online store just seems weird/buggy. Half the kits aren't available unless 2xl. How do you not have your supposedly biggest seller in stock? I think Upper90 is the way to go here.

i actually want to feel and touch it before i purchase it and see if i want authentic or replica. Ill wait till its actually in stores

Reactions: Gene
I'll back that up for anyone that didn't order the home jersey. NYCFC/Dallas Cowboys home jersey preorder was a complete cluster fuck.

Yeah, I'm sorry to be a downer, and maybe they fixed the bugs/kinks but thought I would at least remind folks of my experience so they can make an informed decision. The jersey is definitely cool enough to factor in some of the risk.

WHY are you guys dashing my away jersey pre-order dreams with all of this truth?
Wait for word on upper90 or even contact them later today. They very well might get them in store before the website even ships. Just a heads up

I got my home long sleeve authentic from U90 and got it on the day they said it would come and with a 20% discount from the Third Rail so I'll be waiting until it's available from them

Just remember kids - the authentic jerseys are tight

toite like a tiger
Good point to raise, they are sized as if you were playing in them, meaning skin-tight, so makes sense to go a size up unless you are going for that look and/or can pull off that look.