Barcelona given transfer ban until summer 2015

The ban,IF it ends up happening,is for the club,not a specific age group.

When you're right, you're right, and I will always gladly hold my hands up.
My confusion arises from the fact that the problem stemmed from signing of ten minors and the three stipulations that FIFA require (or at least one of the three to be heeded to), and that initial reports said that the crime and punishment would be mirrored.
When it came to light that it would be a blanket ban all and sundry knew that Barca would eventually get away effectively scot-free; and I do think they will. There'll be a punishment of sorts but nothing even remotely like what FIFA have said.

When you're right, you're right, and I will always gladly hold my hands up.
My confusion arises from the fact that the problem stemmed from signing of ten minors and the three stipulations that FIFA require (or at least one of the three to be heeded to), and that initial reports said that the crime and punishment would be mirrored.
When it came to light that it would be a blanket ban all and sundry knew that Barca would eventually get away effectively scot-free; and I do think they will. There'll be a punishment of sorts but nothing even remotely like what FIFA have said.

Of course, fully paid up members of the Cartel !!!