Blue City Radio Debut Episode

I'm looking forward to following NYCFC this season. During the World Cup we saw in the uk the USAs passion for soccer like never before. I genuinely think in many years to come with your great sportif traditions in schools and colleges that the USA will become a powerhouse of the game.

What reasons have people decided to support this brand new team? Is it geographical?

My personal reason is that I am able to be here from day one. It must be hard to think this way being in England where some teams have been around for decades, but MLS is still growing. The entire league is only 20 years old. I think most others will use geography as a basis as well.

just subscribed!....do you guys have a intro "anthem" of sorts when the podcast opens up? just like a 10-15 second music clip that will fade into your introduction

We do. I am currently using a friend's original tune, Tribe by Bernie Reilly. It's on iTunes if you want to check out the full song, but if you have suggestions or your own music send me a link and we'll see if we can use it.

My personal reason is that I am able to be here from day one. It must be hard to think this way being in England where some teams have been around for decades, but MLS is still growing. The entire league is only 20 years old. I think most others will use geography as a basis as well.

Really enjoy the podcast. I've had it on on my train commute to work.

I bet that's a darn exciting thing. You can make it your own club. It is a slightly alien concept especially that 3 generations of my family have followed mcfc.

Great to hear the profiles on players especially for myself with little exposure to players like Mix. I will make an effort to attend the friendlys in feb and can snap a few pics. I imagine they will post highlights on the website.