(Bold) Predictions For NYCFC In 2016

I will probably eat 12 cheese steaks only 2 , 10 spicy sausage dogs achieved and then some, 2 steak sandwiches achieved, 2 chicken fingers platters achieved, 5lbs french fries regretfully achieved , 34 beers failed, but did drink a lot of bootleg 50ml whiskeys, and if the temperature is at or below freezing the first three games add on 5 hot chocolates failed due to warmer conditions.

My bold prediction is that Mix Diskerud will have 10 goals and 10 assists. I think Vieira will put him in his natural position on the field and he'll be solid all year (pending any injuries). Bolder prediction, he gets a hat trick (even bolder...against the Red Bulls).

Vieira just wanted me to be wrong, that's all...

I said it before the season started. I am saying it now. I will say it again after the season is over. Villa is going to score more goals than Giovinco this season. We will live with it and be Bobby F'in McFerrin happy with it.

Sabo, May 8, 2016

#32Reply

Umm. I must have been pretty drunk to work Bobby McFerrin into this post but it was a bold prediction and this counts as saying it again after the season.