Carolina Challenge Cup 2015 Megathread

einwindir

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 19, 2014
Queens, NY
Please use this space for any and all CCC15 related news or events.

The dates have been set for the CCC15. For those interested, here is a breakdown

http://charlestonbattery.com/news/ccc-2015-tickets-on-sale-dec-1/

2/21 5PM Sat -- Charleston Battery (Chas) v Houston Dynamo (Hou)
2/21 7PM Sat-- NYCFC v OCSC

2/25 5PM Wed -- NYCFC v Hous
2/25 7PM Wed -- Chas v OCSC

2/28 5PM Sat -- Hous v OCSC
2/28 7PM Sat -- NYCFC v Chas

The times may start on or around 30 min from the time posted

Tickets will be 50$ for three days or 20$ for one day.
Group discounts (10+) will be 35$ for three days or 15$ for one day.

Reactions: Vito
Initial Announcement: http://www.nycfc.com/post/2014/11/05/nycfc-compete-2015-carolina-challenge-cup

index.php

First game will be against Orlando. Excited to see how we match up with #BuiltNotBought

Reactions: einwindir
Anyone know if these will be streamed or televised? I'm not sure I'll be able to make it down to Charleston, but am anxiously anticipating kickoff.

We're already planning a group. About 8 of us so far. As soon as we get the days in order we'll post something here for sure.

Didn't realize this was a week long event. Hoping to get down there for at least one game

FYI:
nycfcforums and Brown Bag Social Club have been working with Charleston Battery for a couple weeks to organize various discounts and events. At this point things are still in the planning stages and are subject to change. For now we are trying to gauge interest, get firm commitments etc. Keep your eye on this thread for updates, collections etc.

So far we have 8 commitments. We are two away from being able to take advantage of a group discount.

Reactions: Across the Pond
I'm very interested. Have to check if I can get those dates off work, etc.

I think i'm going to make the trip down for a game or two. Just have to decide which one I want to see.

I'm going to fly down for Games 1 and 2.
Definitely keep an eye on things here. We will be getting a group together and are talking to Charleston FC about packages and lodging. We will have more than 10 people so you'd be able to get discounts as well with us.

Definitely keep an eye on things here. We will be getting a group together and are talking to Charleston FC about packages and lodging. We will have more than 10 people so you'd be able to get discounts as well with us.
Hi Dan, do you have a idea what the packages might include? I've made a hotel reservation to have a fall back position, and am looking at vacation rentals now. I going to make the flight reservations this weekend, while the fares are decent.

Reactions: Section1Guy
If you buy tickets with our group it would save you some money since we have over 10.
Let me get with the guys and see if the team has delivered any info yet