Colorado Rapids V Real Salt Lake

Gene

Registered
Donor
Mar 19, 2014
Down & Out
Starts up in about 45 minutes or so over on NBCSN.

If this match proves to be half exciting as last Friday nights game between RSL & Seattle, then we're in for another good one.

Reactions: Vito
Jeez, does Beckerman actually look in a mirror before leaving the house and say "Yup, that's the look I'm going for!"

Reactions: 413Blue
I did not expect to see this type of game. Let's see if Colorado can make something of this match. The good news is that we have two more matches this weekend on NBCSN!

Yeah. Portland and Vancouver are fighting for that last playoff berth in the West and I hope I get the chance to watch Seattle and the Red Bulls........that one is going to be good.

RSL kicked the living snot out of Colorado tonight. Rapids are a big hot mess right now. I blame most of that on a arrogant front office who thinks they are smarter than Alex freakn Ferguson and Albert Einstein (me). Their rookie coach has no experience as a coach and doesn't have a clue. Add to that they have no depth on that bench. Just terrible.

But RSL, wow, they looked really, really good. Even without Kreis, they are special. I think this is good for NYCFC. Either Kreis is an actual genius or he is such a great manager, he knows how to get quality around him. Either way he will build something special at NYCFC.

I'm hoping Jersey can slow down the Sounders. Sounders have a back-to-back series with the LA Galaxy that will likely determine the Supporters Shield winner but someone's got to stop the Sounders from running away with it before then.

But since Seattle won USOC, LA Galaxy are almost guaranteed a Champions League spot again either way because they'll be runners-up even if Seattle does win it.

So next year's CL looking like Seattle, LAG, DCU and whoever wins MLS Cup (maybe RSL?)...