Home - 4/11 Salt Lake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was hoping for some reports today on Villa and Ring, but will have to post assuming they’ll play. I am more optimistic that we see el Guajé than The Precious - just a hunch.

7943C1A9-5A7E-4143-9824-77288234B774.jpeg

Bench: Rodfather, Viking, McNaMullet, Scrooge, Hey Matarrita!, I Bigger, Stoove

If el Guajé can’t go, start Rodfather at wing with TheJesus moving to striker. JLew makes the 18.

If The Precious can’t go, start Scrooge instead and add Sandman to the 18.

Referee assignments for NYC vs. RSL

And also these for our game at Atlanta on Saturday (presented here because there is not yet a place to put it*).

* - apparently, the powers that be think we are incapable of holding two thoughts in our heads at the same time.

Expletives can’t begin to express how I feel about these assignments.

Expect at least five yellow cards and one NYCFC PK not given on Wednesday and at least one Atlanta PK and NYCFC will end with 10 men on Sunday.

Arrgghhh.

Villa has officially arrived at the stadium, so I think that might be good news maybe possibly? Also, for you car guys, Villa drives a Mercedes GLE.

ETA: Josef Martinez left ATL training today with an air cast on his left arm. No place to really put this!

Reactions: Schwallacus
We really need to start posting game threads a week before the game starts, regardless of whether there is a different game first.

If I had an option to give a comment something even stronger than a like this one would get it.

Villa in the sub keepaway games was in rare form. It was hysterical. My buddy taped it.

Reactions: adam
Status
Not open for further replies.