Home - 4/11 Salt Lake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy for Mata that he is fit already. Hope he can stay healthy and make their WC squad.

I don't know how you bench Shradi after the last two games but I'm sure Vieira will start Wallace.

giphy.gif

Reactions: canchon and JayH
Reactions: SoupInNYC
Yeah, but that's like 10 on 9.
That reminds me of Calvo's comments after that game:

“I know you are not asking me this, but I want to say this: I’m tired of how Major League Soccer gives a lot of credit to Atlanta or (expletive) LAFC — sorry for the word,” Calvo said after a excruciating 1-0 loss to expansion franchise cousin Atlanta United on Saturday. “Because it’s weird how Minnesota wins and Major League Soccer is, ‘eh, OK, Minnesota wins,’ but Atlanta wins and LAFC wins and they make a show. They make a show. I don’t know why. I think we deserve more respect in this league, alright. I’m tired of that because, I mean, we are 23 teams in this league, so we deserve more respect in this league.”

Well maybe, Calvo, Minnesota should try winning before looking for credit about winning.

I strongly suspect the answer will be no but any chance this game is not blocked locally on MLS live since Yes 2 is such an obscure channel?

Any confirmation that tonight will be a seat tarp night?

Reactions: Kjbert
Status
Not open for further replies.