Copa America 2016: Any Limit To Number Of Tickets You Can Buy?

Ccmcadam

Registered
May 26, 2015
I'm an NYCFC Season Ticket Holder and the Copa Tickets go on sale tomorrow (1/25) and I know we get to order them but does anyone know how many tickets we're allowed to buy? I was hoping to be able to buy as many seats I have in my season ticket package (or more even) but between all the season ticket holders in the surrounding states I'm sure that can't be the case otherwise half the tickets or more would be gone.

If anyone has heard anything about the ticket limit I'd love to hear it! Thanks!

I'm an NYCFC Season Ticket Holder and the Copa Tickets go on sale tomorrow (1/25) and I know we get to order them but does anyone know how many tickets we're allowed to buy? I was hoping to be able to buy as many seats I have in my season ticket package (or more even) but between all the season ticket holders in the surrounding states I'm sure that can't be the case otherwise half the tickets or more would be gone.

If anyone has heard anything about the ticket limit I'd love to hear it! Thanks!
Did you get the email? It's in the email. Read the email. Hint: "maximum"

Tickets are expensive...Just pulled up best available, granted they are first row, but $1,350.00 each. The nose bleeds are $180/each. I'll pass.

Tickets are expensive...Just pulled up best available, granted they are first row, but $1,350.00 each. The nose bleeds are $180/each. I'll pass.

what? they go 150 or 130 the cheapest ones. they are for two games each remember this.

what? they go 150 or 130 the cheapest ones. they are for two games each remember this.

When I did Best Available...it showed $1350.00. I then selected all available and the cheapest available was $180.00. The site is overloaded right now, or I'd check again. If it gave me a purchase option for the final, I'd maybe do it, but it's some type of lottery thing.

I'm going to Italy next month to see the Juventus/Bayern CL match so I used all my allocation money lol. So it's hard to press that purchase button.

Last edited:
Reactions: Midas Mulligan
Yeah they're definitely not cheap but for a mini World Cup that's rarely happens near me I figured it's worth it for two, hopefully, three games. I searched a bunch of times to find my tickets and I was able to find third row seats at the 20 yard line for $370. I bought the max in case I find a bunch of people that want to go but if not then I'll just sell them to cut into the cost of my own ticket.