Facey's Loan Extended To The End Of The Year, Says Post

^^ I, for one, still can't stand RJ Allen. He plays dirty, trashy, whatever you'd like to call it. Yes he has skill with the ball and yes we have players that are slower and less useful than him, but all his grabbing and pushing and instigating is a huge liability for the team - plus it just makes us look bad. I could be wrong here but isn't he the ONLY player we've had ejected? We've got enough issues to address without his antics.

I would love to keep Facey though. Seriously. Can we keep him?
Jacobsen's been sent off once or twice.

^^ I, for one, still can't stand RJ Allen. He plays dirty, trashy, whatever you'd like to call it. Yes he has skill with the ball and yes we have players that are slower and less useful than him, but all his grabbing and pushing and instigating is a huge liability for the team - plus it just makes us look bad. I could be wrong here but isn't he the ONLY player we've had ejected? We've got enough issues to address without his antics.

I would love to keep Facey though. Seriously. Can we keep him?

facey, watson-siriboe and jacobson have gotten a red.

i dont know maybe because iraloa is probably coming but i dont mind him being a backup seeing how we prob dont got any one else nor can we get anyone else. also i have noticed rough play from other teams too so meh. I mean look at toronto coach fuming after our game calling us so dirty etc. Apprently they will bring it on the 12th. so we get to see their "gangsta" lol. though i do recall his first game ( against seattle?) he just shoved a seatttle player after being beat. clear yellow.

Reactions: Paul
I could be wrong here but isn't he the ONLY player we've had ejected?
You're forgetting Jacobsen's red card against Chicago. KWS and Facey have both been sent off as well, but I'm pretty sure those were double yellows.

yea, there goes my selective memory again. I wouldn't mind RJ as much if he were just an occasional sub. I dislike him in regular rotation particularly starting.

I am quite interested in seeing the way the Toronto game goes, particularly after Perquis meltdown on the pitch after the last game. Kries would do well to leave Jacobsen at home for that game methinks.

I'm starting to think I don't like Jacobsen either. I talk shit about Allen but this is twice now that Jacobsen's pulled that kind of shit too.