Family Section Season Ticket Holders

If people are in the fam section then by all means do what you must. However out of those sections is out of your jurisdiction. You cant stop a group of people from cursing just because you dont like it, espescially if its during a big game: RB, OCSC, PHILLY, NE
Regardless of the section, there is still a limit as to how far cursing can or should go. I know your a kid and it's cool for you guys, but adults don't need to curse non-stop. I will be very disappointed in Third Rail if they develop an excessive amount of songs with cursing in them, and I am pretty sure they have already stated they will avoid that! In other sections, if someone is constantly hurling curse words throughout the match, that person needs to be shut up.
Obviously, there will be cursing at times, and I will be among those cursing at the refs and opponents, but there is a certain limit. If you as a fan are unsure of that limit, just avoid it all together.

Also, if you are ever told by another fan to stop cursing, regardless of the situation, just stop cursing. Don't start a fight by telling him "your at a sporting event" or by continuing to curse. Just stop for the rest of that match. We don't need to be turning away fans or starting fights at this point!

Fuck the Red Bulls! (Fine, you too Orlando!)

Last edited:
If you as a fan are unsure of that limit, just avoid it all together.
This is great advice... I always felt that it is better to be witty than provocative. For example:
Fuck the Red Bulls! (Fine, you too Orlando!)
The "Fuck the Red Bulls!" is such a given that it has lost meaning. Every MLS fans (including NYRB's own supporters) has said this at one point or another. After 20 dreary seasons, it appears that even God agrees with this statement. But "Fine, you too Orlando!" is unexpected and made me smile... good job!

Last edited:
If people are in the fam section then by all means do what you must. However out of those sections is out of your jurisdiction. You cant stop a group of people from cursing just because you dont like it, espescially if its during a big game: RB, OCSC, PHILLY, NE

Listen, I curse like a dirty sailor, but I also know when and when not to do it. When kids are around is definitely a time when NOT to curse. A sporting event is a public place, just like a playground, or in front of a school. Just because we're in a stadium doesn't mean it should be a free for all. I'm fine with a few curses thrown out here and there, most times folks don't realize there are kids around, but if it's a constant thing with lack of respect for the folks sitting in the area, then I have a problem with that. I could careless how many beers you've had or what you think you're entitled to.

Ya I'm thinking of contacting some people within the organization and see if they can do a halftime pan into the sections (give them certain names) and allow the kids a little FaceTime with the club. Something small and would be something for them to look forward to. Idk just throwing something out there.

Yeah, something like this would be great. Or give the kids in that section stickers or something. Or have them play a game at halftime. When I first heard about the family section I was excited because I thought it was include some fun stuff for the kids. Would be cool if we can get them to do something.

Listen, I curse like a dirty sailor, but I also know when and when not to do it. When kids are around is definitely a time when NOT to curse. A sporting event is a public place, just like a playground, or in front of a school. Just because we're in a stadium doesn't mean it should be a free for all. I'm fine with a few curses thrown out here and there, most times folks don't realize there are kids around, but if it's a constant thing with lack of respect for the folks sitting in the area, then I have a problem with that. I could careless how many beers you've had or what you think you're entitled to.
If parents are scared of cursing, they shouldnt attend RB VS NYC games. Im not gonna censor myself bc someone is scared of there kids knowing words (which is ridiculous bc they are just words. Nothing happens if they know words)

If parents are scared of cursing, they shouldnt attend RB VS NYC games. Im not gonna censor myself bc someone is scared of there kids knowing words (which is ridiculous bc they are just words. Nothing happens if they know words)

CP_Scouse you can swear in front of my kids all you want. Family memories are made from that kind of stuff.
25 years from now we will be sitting around on the holidays talking about that foulmouthed kid at the games

Reactions: CP_Scouse