Fifa 18 - FUT & General

Question for those who play the FIFA games (I barely have).

My son has FIFA 18. He is asking for FIFA 19. What would he get in FIFA 19 that he doesn't in FIFA 18? Player/team updates? Anything else?

but in all actuality if youre playing online you want the most up to date version because thats where everyone will be playing. if you dont care about online play youre good with 18. (he probably cares)
He's 11 and not on line yet.

Do they update the players in FIFA 18 as things go along?

He's 11 and not on line yet.

Do they update the players in FIFA 18 as things go along?
no more updates for 18. stuck with whatever the last update was before 19 came out

EDIT: you can always manually update the rosters but it still will have their old player ratings. Still i wouldnt get the newest version if hes not playing online. If money isnt an issue, go for it.

Question for those who play the FIFA games (I barely have).

My son has FIFA 18. He is asking for FIFA 19. What would he get in FIFA 19 that he doesn't in FIFA 18? Player/team updates? Anything else?

new Kick off mode that he may find fun - they have a lot more new skill games and they brought back a lounge mode type of things where you can have custom rules (goals from outside the box count as 2; no rules mode; or every time you score the other team loses a player)

they made the journey mode a little longer now, you can play as 3 different characters rather than just alex hunter

they added a champions league mode as well

thats all i can think of off the top of my head

new Kick off mode that he may find fun - they have a lot more new skill games and they brought back a lounge mode type of things where you can have custom rules (goals from outside the box count as 2; no rules mode; or every time you score the other team loses a player)

they made the journey mode a little longer now, you can play as 3 different characters rather than just alex hunter

they added a champions league mode as well

thats all i can think of off the top of my head
would you say its worth getting though if you arent playing online? my answer is no

Reactions: Schwallacus
Soooo... the Atomic Drum Assembly album jams. Who the hell are these guys? Probably some kid on a MacBook.