Frank Lampard Thread

Your scenario doesn't explain one very, very important thing: Why did CFG sign Villa to an MLS contract but not Frank?

Simple. MCFC wanted Lamp and Lamp wanted MCFC. Probably because both wanted to flip the bird to Chelsea. My guess is Villa signed because MCFC didn't get involved. They wanted Frank first, and they got him.

Despite popular belief, this was never some Machiavellian accounting scheme. He really will play for NYCFC.
shaq-laughing-gif.gif

However I am sure that he will debut the 28th June at Yankee stadium in the Hudson derby and I hope that he will score at least 2 goals to begin to absolve........

I hope it's also Free Unicorn day at the stadium.

Actually Fabio, I want to apologize. I'm still cynical and my unicorn remark stands, but I shouldn't have tied it to you. If you can maintain some optimism about this group of frauds good for you.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
I'm not sure what reports are true anymore. But if NYC makes an announcement he's really signed I might have to send a thank you email to my rep for listening to me and doing something about it...

Wait until the Ronaldo shit storm that's going to happen. If this was smoke and mirrors, that's going to be some Michael Bay special events.