Frank Lampard Thread

I just saw that Blue Moon has convinced themselves we screwed up and that MCFC are the savior shielding us from the heat. Even though neither Reyna or Kreis had even met Villa prior to his signing and likely the same for Lampard....

Also, the agent said Lampard couldn't sign for NYCFC because it didn't exist or something. Which is funny because Villa signed first and signed for NYCFC at MLS.

Mental gymnastics champions back at it..,

Ummm.

Lampard’s agent, Steve Kutner, told Cundy that Lampard will be signing a contract with New York City FC in July.

It was announced on Thursday that Lampard was solely registered with Manchester City and was not on-loan from the MLS outfit.

And Kutner claimed the City midfielder was not offered a new contract by Chelsea last summer and was in talks with LA Galaxy and New York City FC before signing for the Premier League champions.

Anyone else see some issues there?
http://talksport.com/football/lampa...claims-agent-150108131581#usV2jz4df2UArtqp.99

Despite popular belief, this was never some Machiavellian accounting scheme. He really will play for NYCFC.

Reactions: Kjbert
Totes.
Except I continue to blame NYCFC for misleading us about having a DP contract when they did not. As much as they were played, they could never have been under any misapprehension over whether there was a contract with them. I just think they believed, as you say, they had something as good as a signed contract because KFC. BFF4ever.
And then they told us there was a real contract because no diff. Amiright?

Exactly. Once one breaks KFC with someone, it's just as good as a signed contract.

But you're right, they kept the lie going and mislead us.

Reactions: mgarbowski
However I am sure that he will debut the 28th June at Yankee stadium in the Hudson derby and I hope that he will score at least 2 goals to begin to absolve........