Frank Lampard Thread

No explanation necessary. We're getting f*cked.

CY16413721Englands-Frank-La.jpg

I'm just confused by the agent peddling the story that they wanted to sign him to NY but couldn't because NYCFC did not exist yet.

So not only did Villa and some other guys join NYCFC but Garber came out and threw CFG under the bus alittle and said THEY (CFG) made the error in judgement.

So we're supposed to believe Garber would throw his prized catch under the bus when it was MLS that prevented them from signing him?

The story just doesn't make sense on so many levels....

You know we're pretty anal here about organization and such.
To prevent multiple threads about circular arguments regarding the Lamps fiasco all threads will be merged into this one.
Please respect this decision as it is in line with our Player Rumors, Schedule Discussion and so on.

To prevent multiple threads about circular arguments regarding the Lamps fiasco all threads will be merged into this one.
Please respect this decision as it is in line with our Player Rumors, Schedule Discussion and so on.
you said anal. Huh huh.

No explanation necessary. We're getting f*cked.

View attachment 1030

you said anal. Huh huh.

There's no expressing how much joy it gives me that these there posts ended up on the same page together.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan

Boooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Joking. But it was fun there for a sec. Amirite????

Can we really not let a player that ultimately will be here end up tearing people apart.
It doesn't make sense to me to alienate members who don't want to make this a bigger issue than it is and just accept the fact he'll be here eventually.

That hurts coming from a guy who posts 10 straight times in the same thread because he can't grasp how to multi-quote.

Carry on making anus jokes, you're a sharp one.
See, I actually read all the posts before posting the same shit over and over. If I reply to a post on page 3, it's not congruous to reply to another post intra the same post. Think of it as a paragraph. Some of us use them because we make posts that consist of more than one repeated position. We also contibute regularly and make jokes based upon our shared background. Consider it a cultural singularity.

If you did more than show up occasionally to rephrase the same tired post, it might make more sense.

And if you can't laugh at an "anus joke" (and if you actually use the term "anus joke"), then we probably wouldn't be friends under any circumstance. No worries. I don't think the ignore list is limited.