Frank Lampard Thread

I can confirm from what I've heard from the team that the NYCFC press office shares resources with Manchester City's. So the fact that NYCFC's press team isn't calling out Man City's shouldn't surprise - they're the same people.
well, shit
1245.gif

I can confirm from what I've heard from the team that the NYCFC press office shares resources with Manchester City's. So the fact that NYCFC's press team isn't calling out Man City's shouldn't surprise - they're the same people.

I read something, think on Reddit, confirming this. Some of the NYCFC press releases contain words that are spelled using the British variant, for example "centre" instead of "center". NYCFC's press team seems to just be MCFC's press team. Could be the reason why NYCFC hasn't released a statement.

I read something, think on Reddit, confirming this. Some of the NYCFC press releases contain words that are spelled using the British variant, for example "centre" instead of "center". NYCFC's press team seems to just be MCFC's press team. Could be the reason why NYCFC hasn't released a statement.
When they just put up the job listing for there head of digital content, I hoping this mean that they haven hired the NYCFC press people yet.

I asked point blank and had it confirmed by club reps.

They have a digital marketing team of their own (and are hiring for additional positions), but the PR is at least partially located in Manchester.

They have a digital marketing team of their own (and are hiring for additional positions), but the PR is at least partially located in Manchester.

That's just ridiculous.

That almost doesn't surprise me as that's where they want to CFG headquarters to be.

Guys, I blame myself that he's no longer able to post. My advice is just too good sometimes.

You know many of your posts make you come off like a real prick, right? I'm not calling you a prick, even though your posts reflect a prickish tone because calling out pricks as pricks would be a violation of the forum rules. But it might help the board's perception of you if you maybe posted one thing from the perspective of an NYCFC fan first, instead of some prickish NYC as a hobby manc. I am sure you're not a prick IRL, so I'd like to kindly suggest you not post such prickish bullshit constantly.

Tl;dr: don't be such a massive prick all the time.