Hi Friends

Gazbaz

Registered
Nov 13, 2014
Greetings from across the virtual pond. I'm a season ticket holder at MCFC, just seen your new shirt and I think it's really cool (better than ours !). I thought I'd have a bit of a look over here and there seems to be a lot of you not pleased with it ?

Anyway, good luck for the season

Well i'm pleased with it, but some people aren't lol. Anyway thanks for coming over! Good luck to Manchester City the rest of the season as well.

Greetings from across the virtual pond. I'm a season ticket holder at MCFC, just seen your new shirt and I think it's really cool (better than ours !). I thought I'd have a bit of a look over here and there seems to be a lot of you not pleased with it ?

Anyway, good luck for the season

Welcome, and yeah I like the shirt too, although it is not without its critics. I think all that will be put to rest with the away and Third jerseys and of course a winning product

Hey man. It's all about identity and a majority of NYCFC supporters want us to have our own. Hopefully that's coming with a third kit.
Love the kit though and will gladly add it to my collection. Welcome to the forums if you need anything give me a shout.

Reactions: Scott McCarthy