Home - 7/30 Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got one extra ticket today. Send me a message if you want. 103 row 3

If you take these you will be one row ahead of me!
Is that your normal section? How is the sun that time of day? That was the reason nobody wanted to go today. We were on the other side (213) last year and got baked (not the good way) during the Toronto game. I couldn't remember if the sun hit both sides at this time.

Edit: If you won the U-Pick game at all this year, it might be worth it to take these free seats and collect on your debt from Gotham Gator Gotham Gator

Edit #2: For the rest of the season I am going to pretend to be a different poster on this forum and collect all of their beers!

I have a strange, strange feeling we're going to do really, really, really well in this game and win like 5-0 or something. I don't know. It just came to me seeing the camera cut to de Blasio in the audience during the DNC. Then I immediately verbally booed out loud, alone in a room, thinking about his administration and our stadium woes.

Also, where the hell is Dante during our matches this summer? Has his Yale education turned him into a Revs fan?

Just have to stick up for Southern Connecticut here. New Haven is decidedly New York not New England/Boston leaning for sports. Probably like a 70/30 split . Hartford is Boston/New England territory .

CoobuAaWgAA7LX3.jpg

So at least Mix will be in the 18 while he watches Mikey Lopez get subbed in, miss a sitter, pick up a yellow, trip over the ball etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paul
Is that your normal section? How is the sun that time of day? That was the reason nobody wanted to go today. We were on the other side (213) last year and got baked (not the good way) during the Toronto game. I couldn't remember if the sun hit both sides at this time.

Edit: If you won the U-Pick game at all this year, it might be worth it to take these free seats and collect on your debt from Gotham Gator Gotham Gator

Edit #2: For the rest of the season I am going to pretend to be a different poster on this forum and collect all of their beers!

Yep, that's my normal section. 232B, 3-4-5. Usually I n the sun for day games, though obviously not an issue today. Also sit over in 207 a lot if I am with a bigger group.

Status
Not open for further replies.