Home - 7/30 Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, the official injury report has Mata listed as "Questionable". :rolleyes:

Reckon it's a lot better that "Out".

And I just saw an article on mlssoccer.com where PV said he wants to play Pirlo, but he's pretty much going to leave the decision up to him.

Reactions: JCMore
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they enter at the Yankees Team Offices entrance, which is next to the loading dock and next to Gate 2.
that sounds right. Do you know about how long before the game?

FWIW, the official injury report has Mata listed as "Questionable". :rolleyes:

Reckon it's a lot better that "Out".

And I just saw an article on mlssoccer.com where PV said he wants to play Pirlo, but he's pretty much going to leave the decision up to him.

Sadly, I reckon that's about the same as "out" - at least it has been in the past.

Sounds like Pirlo will play, however.

Colorado is on a 15-game unbeaten streak. That's 8 wins, 7 ties and 4 of the last 5 being ties.

Colorado has given up a league leading 14 goals in 20 games. Next best is LA at 19. Nobody else is fewer than 23. We have given up 39.

Reactions: Paul
I have a strange, strange feeling we're going to do really, really, really well in this game and win like 5-0 or something. I don't know. It just came to me seeing the camera cut to de Blasio in the audience during the DNC. Then I immediately verbally booed out loud, alone in a room, thinking about his administration and our stadium woes.

Also, where the hell is Dante during our matches this summer? Has his Yale education turned him into a Revs fan?

REFEREE: Baldomero Toledo. AR1 (bench): Eduardo Mariscal; AR2 (opposite): Gianni Facchini; 4th: Robert Sibiga
MLS Career: 216 games; FC/gm: 24.9; Y/gm: 3.4; R: 73; pens: 76

I've never heard of this guy before. How do I pronounce his name when I'm shouting at him?

SUSPENDED: NYC: R.J. Allen (caution accumulation; through July 31), Federico Bravo (caution accumulation; through July 31), David Villa (caution accumulation; through July 31), Ethan White (through July 31); Patrick Vieira (head coach; through July 31)

I didn't actually think Vieira was suspended for this match. I just thought his ejection last week was solely for the game. Refs are pussies. They don't understand rivalries where the blood boils.

Is this the first game that Pirlo (pending) and Lampard will play without Villa?

I have a strange, strange feeling we're going to do really, really, really well in this game and win like 5-0 or something. I don't know. It just came to me seeing the camera cut to de Blasio in the audience during the DNC. Then I immediately verbally booed out loud, alone in a room, thinking about his administration and our stadium woes.

Also, where the hell is Dante during our matches this summer? Has his Yale education turned him into a Revs fan?

May your prophecy be full filled. (winning the game)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they enter at the Yankees Team Offices entrance, which is next to the loading dock and next to Gate 2.

Can you pinpoint a time frame team arrives? thanks

Toronto in September of last year. Won 2-0 on goals from I❤️Lamp and Mullins.*

*- yes, I looked it up. Remembered that Él Capitan also had a yellow card suspension last year.

Not that it matters, but I thought he was injured for that game. He was better behaved last year.

Despite the injuries and suspensions, guarantee Mix still misses out on the 18!

BTW, if anyone wants two free tickets today, PM me. Front-row aisle 232B, not sure what the sun is like this time of year/day.

Status
Not open for further replies.