Home (Citi Field) - 10/22 Columbus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack's card rescinded. Will be able to play Sunday.
mother fcking Ref fcked us completely with his shitty calls..... dammit!!!! That’s 1-3 points we likely could have had with a full team.

It’s a damn conspiracy that we’re getting garbage calls all season long but this one was so obvious disco had to change it.

Oh yeah, not to be a ass, but everybody that piled on me when I said that wasn’t a red- I don’t want an apology, but it’d be nice not to have to argue it next time. Studs up isn’t a red if contact isn’t made - it’s never ever called.

Yeah, this actually makes it worse. I didn't think it was a terrible call, but now that it's recinded, I'm pissed that we played down a man for so long and lost the chance to get some points out of that game
And it was rescinded UNANIMOUSLY, according to the article. So literally everyone agreed it wasn't a red, except for the peon ref.

The key to getting Wallace going is:
giphy.gif
Play Mata at LB.
I dont agree with this I think if he was that good he would be effective with Sweat or Mata.

Reactions: Jock
-------Wallace--Villa--Harrison------
-----------------Moralez---------------
------------Herrera---Ring------------
-Matarrita-Brillant-Callens-Struna-
------------------Johnson--------------

Hopefully we finally get to see our best 11 for the first time in a long time. (Still waiting on Chanot, get well soon).

I dont agree with this I think if he was that good he would be effective with Sweat or Mata.
Wallace was very effective at the beginning of the year because two, if not three, of his goals were scored by putting in Harrison’s shots off the post/crossbar. He was literally in the right place at the right time as the ball rebounded to him. He’s unfortunately not a creater and as of late he’s been really bad with his shot placement - can’t remember which match he had about 3 perfect looks and missed on all.

When the rest of the team is firing on all cylinders, it masks the fact he’s a really only a hard and tenacious worker, but when the team is sputtering and they need more out of the left wing, its just not there. That said, I’ll take Wallace every day of the year over TMac, but I’d like to see Lewis instead of Wallace going forward.

I said earlier that Maxi's form is the key for the Columbus game, but I really feel that the one who must work up his game is Wallace. I have no doubts of Harrison and Villa going to this game with all cylinders, but we need the Wallace of early season to really run over them. With Ring and Herrera behind them I foresee a proper trashing, as long as PV doesn't spoil it with the TPFKASHFJKA.

Reactions: Kjbert
Status
Not open for further replies.