Home (Citi Field) - 10/22 Columbus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know if the ticket code can be scanned from your phone’s screen, or does it need to be printed out?

I'm so nervous for today. We are going to need more then one goal if we want to win.

The lineup should pretty much write itself, yet I have lineup anxiety thanks to PV's recent choices.
I’m cautiously optimistic. A good portion of our recent woes can be ascribed to a modestly tough schedule and injuries/suspensions. But nearly all the absences are behind us and we’re at home-ish.I think PV gets the starting 11 correct even if his bench and subs are head scratchers.

On the other side, the Columbus 9-game unbeaten was built on 6 Home and 3 Away, with 2 of the Away in Orlando. They’re did achieve a 2-2 draw at Vancouver, which is a solid result against a team in the middle of its own 5-0-2 unbeaten stretch. And I hate to dismiss another team’s run of good form too simply. Not losing in 9 games is meaningful no matter the schedule. But it is a bit less impressive than it might seem.
We really should win.

Reactions: Seven
Well, this game didn't have to be moved after all. No "advance preparations" needed for the World Series at Yankee Stadium.

Wait until NYCFC is in the knockout game and the Yankees say YS is not available because they did all this preparation for the WS and now don't have enough time to convert it even with the 72 hour window.

Please NYCFC win today so we don't have to go through all this.

Anyone know if McFadden’s will be open? Want to watch football before the game.

A high school buddy is a NYC Subway manager, and he told me that the switch from YS to Citi Field caused his unit to have 5 hours of overtime to rewrite the service changes for the weekend.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
A high school buddy is a NYC Subway manager, and he told me that the switch from YS to Citi Field caused his unit to have 5 hours of overtime to rewrite the service changes for the weekend.

See how a SSS can benifit other industries in NYC!!!!

Here's to NYCFC getting a strong start, dominating, putting in a couple of early goals and cruising to the win so that I can keep the phone away and not frantically check other scores.

Knowing this season, more likely is NYCFC starting strong, blowing chance after chance and then giving up a goal on an awful defensive gaffe. This is followed by an impressive push back, tying the game and then blowing even MORE chances and ending in an extremely unfulfilling tie. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.