Home (Citi Field) - 10/22 Columbus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried this week to think of something I/we could do to wear to indicate a #SaveThe Crew/#BeatThe Crew message, given we're their first game after this came out. I mostly came up empty. I don't really own any yellow clothing, and wouldn't want to wear too much anyway. We're still NYC, but I'd like to show solidarity somehow. And I'm not going to hold a sign up all game. Anyone else give this any thought, or have any ideas now?

Reactions: Christopher Jee
I've tried this week to think of something I/we could do to wear to indicate a #SaveThe Crew/#BeatThe Crew message, given we're their first game after this came out. I mostly came up empty. I don't really own any yellow clothing, and wouldn't want to wear too much anyway. We're still NYC, but I'd like to show solidarity somehow. And I'm not going to hold a sign up all game. Anyone else give this any thought, or have any ideas now?
Maybe we need a forum tifo committee.

Your 63 scarves will clash with the pajamas.

There are actually some that go nicely with the hypnokit

Yellow hardhats

Precourt Out!

Buy a crew away fan a beer and tweet a picture. Email patricof and tell him that we don't want the club supporting relocation.

That is packing tape.
But yeah, a tattoo is the way to go.
Thanks.
We Should have something for you at Home Depot to help with this sticky situation ......But now as far as your other clothing issue i'd suggest some kind of custom shirt . Example a light blue tee shirt with dark blue letters saying,....SLOW AS MOLASSES YOUR CORNERS FREE-KICKS and PASSES SUCK ! ONCE YOUR GONE I'LL BE ONE HAPPY FUCK !! Wear something that you believe in . When the camera pans in show it . I don't think anybody else can top what i suggested !!

MATCHDAY!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.