What will you wear to home match?

• Total voters

Golazo

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Sep 16, 2014
What will you be wearing to home games?

Assuming we're referring to the inaugral home match, it will be a bit brisk. I'll be wearing my douchey customized "Mariano 42" short sleeve home kit with 2 layers underneath for added protection and warmth. I'll match that up with slightly worn jeans and work boots; that say "I enjoy a good time but I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty!" I'll top off the ensemble with a black Columbia jacket and the sublimated dark blue jaquard NYCFC scarf, tied loosely about my neck to give the appearance that I'm "into it" but not restricted by formalities. The final touch will be the grey/blue reversible beanie worn rakishly and slightly askew.

Assuming we're referring to the inaugral home match, it will be a bit brisk. I'll be wearing my douchey customized "Mariano 42" short sleeve home kit with 2 layers underneath for added protection and warmth. I'll match that up with slightly worn jeans and work boots; that say "I enjoy a good time but I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty!" I'll top off the ensemble with a black Columbia jacket and the sublimated dark blue jaquard NYCFC scarf, tied loosely about my neck to give the appearance that I'm "into it" but not restricted by formalities. The final touch will be the grey/blue reversible beanie worn rakishly and slightly askew.
Bloody brilliant, mate! Cheers.

What will you be wearing to home games?

tumblr_momic1SHoQ1rrkahjo4_400.gif