Home - October 23 - Toronto (Eastern Conference Semifinals)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure yet, but I'll be doing one for sure. Anyone else to coordinate a Forum's tailgate? Last time I think we did Lot D or F. I'd like to try the Southfield Gate lot for $5 if we can get there early enough. Though I'm not sure they will allow you to bbq there.
I'd be down for that! I'd be coming straight from work so it would make it hard to bring anything, however. I could try!

so i went in the link for the presale....for supporters sections we can only buy extras in the 300's? i guess the putting all supporters who are season ticket holders down in lower sections

i just looked and i am in section 126 at the very back... i hope the view is good!

Reactions: adam
looking at that pictures and 360 degree views of the 300 sections, will they be able to see the goal thats right under them?

Dumbo Moving Storage? They aren't even an official sponsor of the club. But I guess they paid the most.

1571257232780.png

Not sure yet, but I'll be doing one for sure. Anyone else to coordinate a Forum's tailgate? Last time I think we did Lot D or F. I'd like to try the Southfield Gate lot for $5 if we can get there early enough. Though I'm not sure they will allow you to bbq there.

I think we were in lot F last time. I probably won't be there until 5ish. Gotta get my daughter from school and drop my son off at home before heading out.

Reactions: adam
I got section 126 row 19 which looks right at the end of the netting

You would think they would be able to take down and have back up by the spring for the Mets

so i went in the link for the presale....for supporters sections we can only buy extras in the 300's? i guess the putting all supporters who are season ticket holders down in lower sections
I don't think this is completely right. I went through myAccountManager -> Member Options -> Member Add-ons and was able to buy another one in 102.

Reactions: Fantazma
I am sooo glad I opted out. I would have been 30-40 yards from the field, field level, and behind a net. For more than $100 per ticket.

kinda ridiculous if they don't take down the netting. not like the METS need it right now.

I got section 126 row 19 which looks right at the end of the netting

You would think they would be able to take down and have back up by the spring for the Mets

same .... :/

Reactions: adam and mgarbowski
correct me if i'm wrong...

but i'm clicking on a lot of the sections just to see what kind of seats are available and there aren't that many that are open...

how is this possible? actual sales haven't opened. even presale for members hasn't opened.

are they BLOCKING seats to keep them open for general public sale and in so doing, keeping me from my 3rd row seat??

I’m a season ticket holder in the supporters section and I was placed in section 302

Status
Not open for further replies.