Howdy From Manchester

vegas

Registered
Jun 3, 2014
Hi there fellas. I've been an mcfc fan for 42 years and from what we have seen in Manchester since the takeover, I have absolutely no doubt that nycfc will be a huge success. The sheikh has surrounded himself with some of the greatest football visionaries, especially Sorano. You will see a highly polished business and marketing acumen that will take the mls to a whole new level. These are very exciting times and I have every faith that the club will be built on respect for your city. This is no flash in the pan. Enjoy the ride, I know we are.

MANCHESTER MCFC

Registered
Jun 4, 2014
Still laughing at the rags.
Hi guys,just signed up,been a manchester city fan all my life and believe me,as most blues will tell you,it's been one hell of a rollercoaster ride..The good times are upon us now,and you lot are in for a real treat....I'll be keeping my eye(as most mancs will)on your progress....I'll say it now...........CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING CROWNED CHAMPIONS ;-)

Scott McCarthy

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
May 22, 2014
Brooklyn,NY
www.facebook.com
Hi there fellas. I've been an mcfc fan for 42 years and from what we have seen in Manchester since the takeover, I have absolutely no doubt that nycfc will be a huge success. The sheikh has surrounded himself with some of the greatest football visionaries, especially Sorano. You will see a highly polished business and marketing acumen that will take the mls to a whole new level. These are very exciting times and I have every faith that the club will be built on respect for your city. This is no flash in the pan. Enjoy the ride, I know we are.

Welcome to the forums, thanks for joining us here.

Why Always Ste

Registered
Mar 20, 2014
Madchester (Kippax Corner)
Hi guys,just signed up,been a manchester city fan all my life and believe me,as most blues will tell you,it's been one hell of a rollercoaster ride..The good times are upon us now,and you lot are in for a real treat....I'll be keeping my eye(as most mancs will)on your progress....I'll say it now...........CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING CROWNED CHAMPIONS ;-)

Stop being arrogant... if they're anything like City they'll be relegated after their first season.. oh wait, the MLS doesn't have relegation does it :p