Howdy From Manchester

vegas

Registered
Jun 3, 2014
Hi there fellas. I've been an mcfc fan for 42 years and from what we have seen in Manchester since the takeover, I have absolutely no doubt that nycfc will be a huge success. The sheikh has surrounded himself with some of the greatest football visionaries, especially Sorano. You will see a highly polished business and marketing acumen that will take the mls to a whole new level. These are very exciting times and I have every faith that the club will be built on respect for your city. This is no flash in the pan. Enjoy the ride, I know we are.

Hi guys,just signed up,been a manchester city fan all my life and believe me,as most blues will tell you,it's been one hell of a rollercoaster ride..The good times are upon us now,and you lot are in for a real treat....I'll be keeping my eye(as most mancs will)on your progress....I'll say it now...........CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING CROWNED CHAMPIONS ;-)

Hi there fellas. I've been an mcfc fan for 42 years and from what we have seen in Manchester since the takeover, I have absolutely no doubt that nycfc will be a huge success. The sheikh has surrounded himself with some of the greatest football visionaries, especially Sorano. You will see a highly polished business and marketing acumen that will take the mls to a whole new level. These are very exciting times and I have every faith that the club will be built on respect for your city. This is no flash in the pan. Enjoy the ride, I know we are.

Welcome to the forums, thanks for joining us here.

Hi guys,just signed up,been a manchester city fan all my life and believe me,as most blues will tell you,it's been one hell of a rollercoaster ride..The good times are upon us now,and you lot are in for a real treat....I'll be keeping my eye(as most mancs will)on your progress....I'll say it now...........CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING CROWNED CHAMPIONS ;-)

Stop being arrogant... if they're anything like City they'll be relegated after their first season.. oh wait, the MLS doesn't have relegation does it :p