I DESERVE AN EXPLANATION !!!

you know i was gonna praise you for the right you have to say what ever you want on this open forum weather i like what you say or not it's still your right . but now i'm gonna break a promise i made one time only that's my right to do so with this. F OFF PIGEON SHIT !!! Have a nice day asshole !!
Fuck you too nut job. This is what happens when you erode etiquette.

Check out this game theory thing that I stumbled on right after this nonsensical back and forth. Totally feels applicable here in two ways 1) who gives a shit this thread is now a dumping ground and 2) game theory is awesome so it fits anywhere

http://ncase.me/trust/

Check out this game theory thing that I stumbled on right after this nonsensical back and forth. Totally feels applicable here in two ways 1) who gives a shit this thread is now a dumping ground and 2) game theory is awesome so it fits anywhere

http://ncase.me/trust/
NYCFCForums and esoterica is my preferred diet too.

Reactions: Vallos
Wow Thanks gbservis JGarrettLieb SanBartG Mario Mario for the support ! ...........Now NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan what's up Boss ? That VA Heat your living in fry your brain already ? Well if you can't take it get the hell out it's kitchen . That's Okay Good Luck when you get snow LMFAO ! You can delete what ever you want this is yours to do so . But the page Mr JGarrettLieb so kindly informed me of has been copied to my computer .
I obviously left it which should of made it pretty clear that I was being sarcastic.

People's lack of any personal control to not pay attention to things that bother them is astounding. I wonder how some of you go about your daily lives. Everyone feels so f'n righteous today that they have to stomp the floor and whine about what someone else does. Just move the fuck along and learn to block things out.

giphy.gif

People's lack of any personal control to not pay attention to things that bother them is astounding. I wonder how some of you go about your daily lives. Everyone feels so f'n righteous today that they have to stomp the floor and whine about what someone else does. Just move the fuck along and learn to block things out.

giphy.gif

says the guy who couldn't bite his tongue on the topic and had to comment on his displeasure

KEEP THE MEME TRAIN ROLLIN'
vandalism.jpg

she can be herself, just stop the fucking caps in her headers. Honestly I'd like her to stop the all cap talk inside the tread to, but sometimes it can be done for funny effect; ive done it, you probably have done it, but its best used sparingly.

I understand some people like the zany crap, I mean who doesn't love the local homeless guy to mumbles to himself. But when he starts flinging his shit at cars just trying to drive past his alley you gotta tell him to chill.
I don't know many people who like having shit flung at them, but I think and / or hope a lot of people have time for stylistic differences in text on an internet forum that gives one easy control over what they want to see and don't want to see, without enforcing their stylistic preferences on everybody else.

There is an ounce of hypocrisy in what I'm posting, if you squint hard enough, but freedom isn't free.

Also, drive down another alley ;)

Reactions: Mario and NickA
says the guy who couldn't bite his tongue on the topic and had to comment on his displeasure

KEEP THE MEME TRAIN ROLLIN'
vandalism.jpg

Whoa! Easy there big fella, I ain't looking for no trouble. PM me next game you go to, so we can get together and hug it out.

Whoa! Easy there big guy, I ain't looking for no trouble. PM me next game you go to, so we can get together and hug it out.
i'm totally not angry at anyone. i'm having a laugh at it this all even when im using expletives.

Clocking out for the day, my boss will be stoked at how productive i was today. See you all monday.