Kamara to NYCFC?

NYCisBlue_

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Sep 6, 2015
re5DW01.jpg

Kamara to NYCFC?

I'd be all for getting him as long as we aren't mortgaging the team, but remember that Villa takes all PKs and that was the root of the problem in Columbus. How will KK react to not being the Alpha on the team???

Reactions: NYCisBlue_
Kamara is a Designated Player. Unless the English Muffin retires, leaves, or is miraculously traded somewhere, no #teamkai and no Chipotle runs.

Plus, he doesn't fit in PV's system unless you move Villa to LW which is not going to happen.

Move on, nothing to see here.

PV moved Villa to LW multiple times this year for Mullins.

Kamara is a Designated Player. Unless the English Muffin retires, leaves, or is miraculously traded somewhere, no #teamkai and no Chipotle runs.

Plus, he doesn't fit in PV's system unless you move Villa to LW which is not going to happen.

I have a feeling that Villa would be OK playing on the wing if Kamara was at CF.

I'd be all for getting him as long as we aren't mortgaging the team, but remember that Villa takes all PKs and that was the root of the problem in Columbus. How will KK react to not being the Alpha on the team???
From what I've read, I don't necessarily think that taking PKs was the root of the problem. It just happened to be the straw that broke the camel's back. It sounds like Kamara didn't like Higuain all that much beforehand and their relationship turned more sour with Kamara's contract dispute over the winter.

Reactions: Paul and Kjbert
From what I've read, I don't necessarily think that taking PKs was the root of the problem. It just happened to be the straw that broke the camel's back. It sounds like Kamara didn't like Higuain all that much beforehand and their relationship turned more sour with Kamara's contract dispute over the winter.
What I haven't seen mentioned yet is that Kamara was on a hat trick...... Guy on a hat trick you give him the PK. No questions asked!!!

Are DP slots tradeable? If they are CLB could trade him along with the slot.

However I'd much rather improve the back 5 before even thinking about using resources to get a forward. Not to mention I think Kei would probably blow this team up.

Reactions: Christopher Jee

The above is basically correct. We'd need to open up a DP slot somehow, and it's not clear he fits the team strategy. That said, the one thing that is not a concern to me is whether he would be a prima donna. Guys like Villa and Pirlo aren't going to put up with that shit.

So is something going to happen or not
Major League Soccer's primary transfer window closed at 1AM ET on Thursday, but deals completed in time could still be announced after the window is closed.

so apparently he went to vancounver...but then people denying that happened. so who knows....at this rate its like who cares.

Reactions: Kjbert