Kamara to NYCFC?

That makes me wonder. For the cheap teams out there who aren't using their GAM/TAM anyway, can they sell it? If so, why isn't CFG offering straight up cash for GAM? Let's buy us some money.
If memory serves TAM expires after 2-3 years, GAM doesn't. But since we don't know how much anyone has, it's hard to be sure.

That shit pissed me off about the parents. You know your kid is going to be upset about something, so you put your arm around him or you film him while you laugh with twitter at him? Fuck those parents.

I kind of agree. I filmed my kids when they watched the scene in Empire Strikes Back where Vader reveals the truth, and that was hilarious, but this was a bit much. The fact that the parent was filming him during the whole thing can't have helped.

I also haven't posted that video on Twitter, despite many requests to do so.

I kind of agree. I filmed my kids when they watched the scene in Empire Strikes Back where Vader reveals the truth, and that was hilarious, but this was a bit much. The fact that the parent was filming him during the whole thing can't have helped.

I also haven't posted that video on Twitter, despite many requests to do so.
If you don't film your kids at the ESB reveal you will regret it. I've been giving that free advice out for years. Whether to share it probably depends on the reaction. My girls were shocked , not devastated, and jaws literally dropped. I shared on FB with friends and family but not to general public.

If you don't film your kids at the ESB reveal you will regret it. I've been giving that free advice out for years. Whether to share it probably depends on the reaction. My girls were shocked , not devastated, and jaws literally dropped. I shared on FB with friends and family but not to general public.

It is very good advice. My kids were somewhere between shocked and devastated. One kept saying "oh no, it's not true" and the other said "it is... it is true".

Columbus probably got the better end of the deal from 2017 on but this year they literally only have Conor Casey and Ola Kamara (no relation.) Unless someone on their team starts scoring before they get the opportunity to add guys in July their season may be over already
Agree with this, Columbus got a great deal for Kamara, but I can't imagine it helping them a whole lot this season. Even if they use the international spot along with TAM and GAM during the summer window, you're talking about having the team adjust to those new pieces midway through a season that has already started off very poor for them.

Okay. Can we trade Shannon Gomez, $1M and a Sebi signed jersey for $500k in TAM?
No. You can only send actual money as part of an agreement to pay a portion of a players salary that you trade to another team.

Not an exact correlations but the orlando basically traded collin to red bulls as a salary dump. They are paying part of collins salary but the red bulls had to give them a token fourth round pick

Reactions: Kjbert
Yeah, that was my thoughts too. There's just something about it that makes it look like they told the kid what to do and he's in on it because he wants to be filmed getting to kick things while he pretends he's having a strop.
As an expert in being pissed off by my teams, I will say that I often have a serene look on my face while throwing the remote. Concede late to a shit team? It's cool. I just turn the game off immediately, walk into the other room and punch the shit out of an inanimate object.

Of course, I also had nightmares about Little League games when I was 10. Thankfully for the world, it's not as intense for most folks out there. Only a few of us remain, and we operate on the fringes, until some jackass parent decides it's cute to film an episode.

FWIW back when this was first posted someone on Twitter responded to the OP by saying it looked staged and the parent claimed it wasn't and that tears followed soon after. Take that with however many grains of salt as you may care to apply.

Reactions: Kjbert
FWIW back when this was first posted someone on Twitter responded to the OP by saying it looked staged and the parent claimed it wasn't and that tears followed soon after. Take that with however many grains of salt as you may care to apply.
That makes it more hilarious! Parents doing it right!

I have a kid that age, and it looked real to me.