Kreis Officially Out At NYCFC

Really? You'll trust the guys who got caught in repeated lies with Lampardgate?

You'll trust the guys who fucked the team over from day 1 of this year and then had the audacity to blame it on the coach and fired him after an expansion year that wasn't even that horrible?

I am literally embarrassed by CFG. I assume any American sports team that's been involved with an expansion season have to be amused as hell at the way CFG has behaved this year.

For what they've done this season, an expansion season, I really don't understand how you could have a fully functioning brain and an understanding of MLS and American sports in general and support CFG at this point.

You would have to be borderline insane or retarded or both.

Why support this team then since you are so superior in your intellect to realize that this team is going nowhere especially now that we fired our idiot coach, CFG sucks and is trying to screw us over, and that our whole fan base is bunch of insane retarded people. Hell, why don't we just make you the coach, genius.

Hi everyone,

I would love to see Carlos Queiroz rescind his contract with Iran NT and come over for another spell in MLS. Obviously I am a huge fan of his work with your USMNT youth system (hence the Q-Report) and would love nothing more than to see him manage the club. Also, Carlos Q also has Dan Gaspar as his assistant who has local ties and a wealth of experience at the college level, club and national level. Any thoughts on either or?
Has the ManU stank worn off yet?

Anyone who knows anything about soccer can clearly see that Kreis is clueless.
The man has won a lot in MLS and Concacaf Champions League. I'd be real interested in hearing the qualifications of "anyone who knows anything about soccer" as compared to his resume.

Are they the same people that think:
Do I trust that they know how to build a winning soccer team? Yup.

While saying this?
I was one of the most vocal people on here when Lampardgate happened, I still don't fully forgive them for it. They royally screwed that up. This is a completely different thing.

You'll have to explain to me why CFG gets a pass and your confidence in a league they clearly know nothing about as opposed to a coach that's been extremely successful in it.

CFG don't know shit beyond "throw money at it" and I think TFC and New Jersey have shown that's not a winning solution in MLS.

Reactions: NYCFCP
Somebody said, "Ask the players." What role do you think they had in this decision? Only Connor had either the balls or the desire to say anything. Telling?
Perhaps. Where's that at?

Btw, I wonder which players didn't like Kreis? Something tells me the common theme would be players from the Manchester side of the pond which is why we'll be getting a coach from that side of the pond next....

Perhaps. Where's that at?

Btw, I wonder which players didn't like Kreis? Something tells me the common theme would be players from the Manchester side of the pond which is why we'll be getting a coach from that side of the pond next....
Well, I guess Norway, Ghana & Spain are technically on that side of the pond. Because I would wager those 3 had some real issues with him. We know Villa didn't like his role. And if Mix and Poku weren't dis-enchanted, then they are even better people that we all hold them up to be.

Well, I guess Norway, Ghana & Spain are technically on that side of the pond. Because I would wager those 3 had some real issues with him. We know Villa didn't like his role. And if Mix and Poku weren't dis-enchanted, then they are even better people that we all hold them up to be.
Is Lampard from Ghana now?

He was, ironically, the closest to calling Kreis out on TV.

When Kreis left RSL, he invited all his players over for dinner with his family and they said they cried and hugged him and told him they understood why he was leaving.

Wonder if Capello ever had an experience like that with his teams?

Is Lampard from Ghana now?

He was, ironically, the closest to calling Kreis out on TV.

When Kreis left RSL, he invited all his players over for dinner with his family and they said they cried and hugged him and told him they understood why he was leaving.

Wonder if Capello ever had an experience like that with his teams?

So is your mis-interpretation of my post insane or retarded or just obtuse?

Ignoring that, what would FF say that would have pleased you? "Yes, I think Jason is spot on. Definitely noticed that there are guys who don't want to be here." He'd have signed the Kreis death certificate right there.

I got word today that Kreis may be going back to RSL. Stay tuned....
Wasn't the new ownership one of the catalysts for him even having discussions with us? Their roster is even worse than ours. And getting worser (and older).

Anyone who knows anything about soccer can clearly see that Kreis is clueless. If you don't see that, then I have no idea what to tell you. Maybe you should watch European teams a bit more and get a acquainted with how the game is really played. MLS is a joke when you compare it to the coaches and level of play overseas. Americans still have a lot to learn about the game, even the ones who think they know a lot. This love by this MLS dinosaurs is laughable, and makes me question their understanding of how the game is played. Let them say what they want.
This is a really, really bad post, dude. There's nothing in here but "being a bit of a jerk" and "European snobbery and douchebaggery". I'm not cosigning the post you're responding to, but this post was pretty awful. Hoping that's sarcasm.

Somebody said, "Ask the players." What role do you think they had in this decision? Only Connor had either the balls or the desire to say anything. Telling?
Yes. If players v. coach played any part in this, likely most/all wouldn't say anything positive about JK publicly as that would effectively be choosing coach over teammates (and/or excusing your own issues with JK). If ownership v. coach played any part in this, likely most/all wouldn't say anything positive about JK publicly as that would effectively mean bashing your bosses. If both played a role, same result.

Wasn't the new ownership one of the catalysts for him even having discussions with us? Their roster is even worse than ours. And getting worser (and older).
Not sure what that has to do with anything? Kreis said he left for two reasons.

First was that he said he wanted to take some risk in his life and try a bigger stage. Expand your horizons, Ect. Etc.

Second was that RSL weren't quick enough to offer him a contract extension. He said he'd have signed with RSL if they had offered him before NYCFC had offered him. That's it.

But, hey, I know you and a lot of other people on here are wildly successful at FIFA and Football Manager for Playstation and who can argue with those credentials?

Bruce Arena at LA Galaxy 2008-13 (in MLS only) 88 wins

Jason Kreis at Real Salt Lake 2008-2013 (in MLS only) 84 wins

Bububu the FIFA managers here that never saw an MLS game before this year say he doesn't know what he's doing....

Last edited:
Reactions: franch