Lampard Out Against Toronto

It's ok guys. Toronto is without Bradley as well as Jozy. We SHOULDNT need Lampard anyway. Only thing that sucks is this means same shit midfield we've had all season.
Hopefully Poku breaks into the 11.
I'm ok with Lampard having another week to work with the team before stepping out.
Not going to hate on the guy for picking up an injury while pushing himself in training. You don't pick up a calf strain by half assing.

But wait!

Our whole season depends on this game!!!

(What? It doesn't? It's not a big deal? Happens all the time you say. But all these people seem pretty riled up. That's also normal? Sports fanatics are prone to hyperbole and excessive emotional displays? Often for little or no reason? Wow. Ok.)

Turns out we're alright everyone. I guess we can still look forward to Sunday's game and cheer another win.

Whew.

Well this is a bummer. Somehow I don't believe that this is only a calf strain issue that he picked up today. I think him missing this game was planned in advance. But the reason why, who knows??????

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
Maybe Kreis told him to sit that one out so Grabavoy could get a send off.
index.php

Could be worse. The last two times Melbourne City have signed a marquee (remember, they're only allowed one foreign DP at a time) they've gone down with six-month-long injuries and barely played a game.

Reactions: Kjbert
It's fucking infuriating that they still pull this.
Press release right before we all lock the doors for the weekend.

It's motherfucking Fat Frank Friday. They just started this he'd be playing this week when none of us expected him before the last game of July anyway.

Fuck people who bought tickets to see his sorry ass. And fuck CFG/NYC fo for using him that way. And fuck FF on principle.

Reactions: Paul and sbrylski
It's fucking infuriating that they still pull this.
Press release right before we all lock the doors for the weekend.

It's motherfucking Fat Frank Friday. They just started this he'd be playing this week when none of us expected him before the last game of July anyway.

Fuck people who bought tickets to see his sorry ass. And fuck CFG/NYC fo for using him that way. And fuck FF on principle.

Lithium?

Valium, I think.
Righteous indignation.

It's a goddamn joke. No other way to couch it. This is not some last minute knock. That's utter and complete bullshit.

To believe otherwise is naive or stupid. And I know you're not stupid. You guys are apparently much more accepting of repetitive butt molestations than I am.

Edited: I just re-read this and saw it sort of implied you were being naive. I don't think you're naive either, unless it's willful.

Last edited: