Lampard Out Vs Ne Revolution

Is Frank Lampard going to be "injured" when we play at Vancouver and at Orlando?

$6,000,000 dollars, 0 minutes. What a sham yet again. Stop with the sloppy seconds from the washed up Europeans. Cant wait for PIRLO!! Oh wait.... ANOTHER WASHED UP EUROPEAN. Shoulda stuck with Red Bulls with my gut

Reactions: frank_nycfc
Yeah I watched him "play." I hope he got a new set of tennis balls for his walker in NYC. Why did I buy season tix into this.
You want out of your tix because you aren't satisfied with our roster? We are an insanely spoiled fan base. If your tickets are any good I'll take them since you don't seem to want to cheer on the boys in blue anymore.

Lost all perspective. First year team. People don't know how good they have it. Yeesh.

You want out of your tix because you aren't satisfied with our roster? We are an insanely spoiled fan base. If your tickets are any good I'll take them since you don't seem to want to cheer on the boys in blue anymore.

Lost all perspective. First year team. People don't know how good they have it. Yeesh.
He's a troll